Mediums for readings?

Why do you need a picture?

So that you can make sure the facebook account you're looking up to cheat with is the right one?

Robina is absolutely right. For online psychic reading picture is necessary.

That doesn't answer Jimmy's question one little bit. I too am interested in knowing exactly WHY a picture enables "online psychic reading".

I do not believe in this at all, but I know of many people who have used Joanne Gregory and have been very happy. Google her.

Robina is absolutely right. For online psychic reading picture is necessary.

Absolute nonsense.

Absolute nonsense.

My spirit guide is whispering in my ear that the picture soon to be necessary for homan34 is this one.

a picture, enables the reader to connect with the energies of the person that wants a reading, but i can do that without a pic, name or anything, have done it recent by text to someone i knew nothing about, no questions and they were happy with what i told them, i have no doubts with what i do, its a shame a lot of people are narrow minded

ok, for the gent that asked, he is waiting to hear from two of three relatives, and only gives a yes or no answer, thats all i ask for, i dont ask questions, the only thing you may have a problem with is demanding what spirit comes through, im guessing you have a lot of people in spirit, so its impossible for someone like me to request a certain one, if there there they will contact you, and if there around you all the time, you shouldnt need a medium, just ask, but be prepared to get an answer, as for needing any info from you, or even being in the same room, thats not necessary. Also mediums have been compared to illusionists, i can understand where there are a lot of fakes, therefore a lot of disbelievers, its sad because i have the ability to contact spirit, thats what a 'medium' does, if you have been told otherwise or believe you have seen it without spirit, then it is you that is dillusioned, thats the only way a medium can work, is with spirit, ask anyone that is well known and theyll tell you the same, sally morgan and tj higgs and the best people to ask, and they are both on fbk, i am happy to answer any questions or queries on what people like me do, but i am not going to say its all a joke because its not, i take what i do seriously and i help people contact people who otherwise wouldnt be able to, whether you doubt or not thats upto you, but if your genuinely looking for one, look carefully because as many of you have said, they are a lot of fakes unfortunately, thats why its harder to prove im not

Strange how mediums are called con artists & yet they don't approach people, they are approached themselves. No-one is forced to go & see a medium, neither are they forced out of their cash. They know that many people believe it to be all false & yet they still go. Why - simple it's their money & their choice. If it makes people happy to believe their is something after death then let them, after all they aren't going to find out if there is until they die & then if there is nothing they won't be in a position to be upset.

i am happy to answer any questions or queries on what people like me do, but i am not going to say its all a joke because its not, i take what i do seriously and i help people contact people who otherwise wouldnt be able to, whether you doubt or not thats upto you, but if your genuinely looking for one, look carefully because as many of you have said, they are a lot of fakes unfortunately, thats why its harder to prove im not

Why is it hard for you to prove you're not fake?

The problem is, the problem I have encountered with mediums is, when I have asked them to show me proof, they tell me something, then when they give me an answer that makes no sense I am told that I do know what it means and I am merely pretending I don't know to make them look bad. Well no, if it made any sense I would openly acknowledge it.

Ok, so you are open to questioning, the first is this, tell me something that you cannot possibly know about me unless you are communing with the spirit world.

The rest are more philosophical, and will involve follow up questions if you choose to answer them.

Are you up for it? If you can turn me into a believer you will have won a great ally, as if you're genuine you should know (no joke/sarcasm intended).

1) If spirits exist why do we only see them as far back as human memory (ie, the Romans, or black dogs), why don't we see cave men spirits or dinosaur spirits?

2) Why are spirits always clothed? Do they take there clothes with them to the afterlife?

3) Why do Spiritulists (at least the ones I've met, which is a large number, maybe even you in real life) always believe in nice cosy yet vague concepts? Why do they believe in reincarnation yet when it comes to the details all of a sudden begin to avoid the questions?

4) Where do they go? Why is it that they are always going to 'the light' and avoiding 'the darkness' and other such vague terms? Why are these terms always based on Abrahamic religions?

5) Why are angels always involved? What exactly do you mean by Angels?

6) Why are we told ghosts only come out at night? I have been told by mediums that this is because they don't like to be around people, and yet I have also been told by mediums that they come out on ghost investigations (for want of a better phrase) because they want people to know that they are there.

That'll do for now, call me scepticle but I'm sure you will take a look at my post history to try and ascertain my character etc before you attempt any answers, though I hope you will not.

I know it's going to look like I'm just taking the mick, I'm not, I have been in conversation with Spiritulists/mediums for over twenty years trying to ascertain any actual evidence for what you do, it's just an interest I have had since first hearing about 'ghosts' when I was a child.

So there are questions, feel free to answer or avoid as you like, if you answer their will be follow up questions, and if you reveal something astounding to me I assure you I will be honest and share it with the forum.

Edited by PaliRichard

Very nicely said people do have there own beliefs and should be left to make there own decisions because everyone is entitled to there own beliefs and opinions

Why is it hard for you to prove you're not fake?

The problem is, the problem I have encountered with mediums is, when I have asked them to show me proof, they tell me something, then when they give me an answer that makes no sense I am told that I do know what it means and I am merely pretending I don't know to make them look bad. Well no, if it made any sense I would openly acknowledge it.

Ok, so you are open to questioning, the first is this, tell me something that you cannot possibly know about me unless you are communing with the spirit world.

The rest are more philosophical, and will involve follow up questions if you choose to answer them.

Are you up for it? If you can turn me into a believer you will have won a great ally, as if you're genuine you should know (no joke/sarcasm intended).

1) If spirits exist why do we only see them as far back as human memory (ie, the Romans, or black dogs), why don't we see cave men spirits or dinosaur spirits?

2) Why are spirits always clothed? Do they take there clothes with them to the afterlife?

3) Why do Spiritulists (at least the ones I've met, which is a large number, maybe even you in real life) always believe in nice cosy yet vague concepts? Why do they believe in reincarnation yet when it comes to the details all of a sudden begin to avoid the questions?

4) Where do they go? Why is it that they are always going to 'the light' and avoiding 'the darkness' and other such vague terms? Why are these terms always based on Abrahamic religions?

5) Why are angels always involved? What exactly do you mean by Angels?

6) Why are we told ghosts only come out at night? I have been told by mediums that this is because they don't like to be around people, and yet I have also been told by mediums that they come out on ghost investigations (for want of a better phrase) because they want people to know that they are there.

That'll do for now, call me scepticle but I'm sure you will take a look at my post history to try and ascertain my character etc before you attempt any answers, though I hope you will not.

I know it's going to look like I'm just taking the mick, I'm not, I have been in conversation with Spiritulists/mediums for over twenty years trying to ascertain any actual evidence for what you do, it's just an interest I have had since first hearing about 'ghosts' when I was a child.

So there are questions, feel free to answer or avoid as you like, if you answer their will be follow up questions, and if you reveal something astounding to me I assure you I will be honest and share it with the forum.

Palirichard, do you still have conversations with spiritualists? If so, could you ask them (for me!) how much they actually know about their religion's origins and how old they think it is?

Strange how mediums are called con artists [...] No-one is forced

That's the nature of convincing people, surely? Con artists don't steal old women's purses - they persuade them with tricks to give their money willingly.