If animals not meant to be eaten by humans, why are they made of meat ??

Geuine question to the vegitarians and the virgins who refuse to eat anything meat related.

If animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, then why are they made of meat, and why does a pig (for example) taste so good when it is in a sandwich with eggs and brown sauce?

Metal is not supposed to be consumed, and human excrement is not meant to be eaten - if you do try to eat it you will vomit.

I don't agree with the imhumane way animals are treat, however I don't have a leg to stand on when I enjoy a sunday roast at the weekend, and chicken korma is my favourite food

Humans are made of meat, some people eat meat and it is called canibalism so why don't we eat humans as well.

If humans were not meant to eat other humans, why are they made of meat?

Or maybe you should understand that the phrase is being used purely to put across a convention that we are familiar with. We find it easier to understand a way of life however alien if we liken it to that of modern man,it's what we do. Our way of life and the terms we use to describe aspects of it are simply transferred

Maybe you should understand that repetition is not the same as substantiation and repeatedly declaring that "survival and making a living are not the same thing" and that "Making a living is linked to earning money to live on and relates specifically to humans" in the face of abundant evidence that the phrase relates neither specifically to humans or payment just makes you look silly.

I still maintain that animals do not make a living. They exist only to survive.

That's exactly what "making a living" means. You are contradicting yourself.

Maybe you should understand that repetition is not the same as substantiation and repeatedly declaring that "survival and making a living are not the same thing" and that "Making a living is linked to earning money to live on and relates specifically to humans" in the face of abundant evidence that the phrase relates neither specifically to humans or payment just makes you look silly.

I don't think there's any hope of him understanding anything, at this point. Everyone else on the entire forum can clearly see how nonsensical his argument is, so I suggest we drop it and move on.

It is the technology that makes us dominant. No animal can make a living out of eating only humans - we are too well able to defend ourselves.

Is it the technology ? Or is it the intelligence ?

So let me get this straight. I have to back down and agree with you simply because you copy paste and supply links that use a phrase that agrees with your way of thinking. Because a handful of possibly eminent whoevers use it, it must be what it is yes. Well no and at the risk of looking silly in the face of the entire forum (yeah right) i'll stay with my own way of thinking because let's face it we/you/I could find as many articles that do not use that phrase.

I don't think there's any hope of him understanding anything, at this point. Everyone else on the entire forum can clearly see how nonsensical his argument is, so I suggest we drop it and move on.

As you wish

Mental abnormality.

/thread over.

No need to thank me.

jb

Thats not the joke Jimmy uses. If he did it wouldn't be quite as funny.