Class windows, recommend or not?

Has anyone used class Windows? Would you recommend using them? Did the fitters do a good job? I have just had a quote from them but dont know anyone who has used them so every bit of advice needed.

Not heard of them to be honest , we used a builder from Dronfield , and they where fantastic . His number is 07771623872 .

Is this Class windows at Hollins End? Owner by the name of Brian and his fitter is John? If so then yes they are very good. I have had them on 2 of my properties and recommend them to my customers. Brian has been in business I think since the 80's.

His fitter is very good and tidy too.

Me and some of my family members have had windows replaced by Brian at Class Windows, and have had no problems, they were great, even cleaned up their mess, id highly recommend them ,

I would recommend obtaining at least 3 quotes then you can see if their price is competetive. Sounds like the quality is there from peoples opinions.

I had Class windows do my windows in the mid 90's. The owner as I remember was called Brian and lived at the time in S2 somewhere?

No problems with the windows or the fitting and good to know he is still in business.