Where in sheffield sells a good range of knitting wool?

The Wool Baa has a lovely selection of chunky yarns in at the moment, but why don't you take a look in the forums knitting group in the interests section? Loads of advice and information for knitters there.

one on bellhouse road has been there at least 35 years, must be doing something right

try Marilyn's Wool shop Bellhouse Road firth Park Very good selection of wool very helpful owner and reseasonably priced. You will get loads of good advice and you can lay wool away.

There are plenty of places both in shop form and the internet

The Wool Baa

Matthews on Bellhouse Road

Castle Market

Deramores

Kemps

Amazon

Good luck

Another vote for the Wool Baa here - at Hunter's Bar, the owner is s friendly and knowledgeable. Unlike John Lewis, they have a good range of prices (not all expensive Rowan!). And are happy to get things in for you.

Another vote for the Wool Baa here - at Hunter's Bar, the owner is s friendly and knowledgeable.

I'm taking it that Jill is on yet another holiday....... :help::help::help::help:

I'm taking it that Jill is on yet another holiday....... :help::help::help::help:

Just because someone has seen the real me you just don't like it....... ;)

Just because someone has seen the real me you just don't like it....... ;)

The real you?? You mean you have a spare?? :o

Perhaps the new Bounday Mill Store, due to open in Catcliffe, will sell some decent wools.

.......... oops senior moment

I would like to knit a throw but need to find some nice chunky, soft wool. Does anyone know of anywhere locally that has a good selection of wool?

HI,

If you still looking for a wool, it is one at hunters bar...it is a nice little shop. Once i went with my friend to a small village too, amazing stuff there. COuld find out where it is , if you like. :)