PA Equipment STOLEN

I would gladly go to prison, if I could get my hands on the people responsable.

They've ruined my life and will probably carry on ruining others too if they not caught. A public flogging is too good for them.

As the saying goes what goes around comes around.:rant::mad:

No, they've nicked your PA. Get a sense of proportion. It's bloody annoying, but it's not the end of the world.

How the hell do you know what effect this has on the OP?

If the equipment is vital for the OP's income then it could well ruin her life, in the short-term at least.

Any news Rgrats?

The guy and his thumbs were dumped at local a+e

thumbs up to them! :hihi:

basically,all the lady is asking has anyone seen or heard about her gear which is her livelyhood.dont think she needs comments about "not the end of the world"etc!

If anyone managed to break in my place, somehow get past the dogs and nicked any of MY gear and it stopped my getting paid work then yes - I'd at LEAST beat the living snot out of them or find someone who could!

Wasn't there something else on here a few years ago about someone (electrician or plumber) having their bag of tools nicked? It's exactly the same principal, only electronic gear...

If anyone managed to break in my place, somehow get past the dogs and nicked any of MY gear and it stopped my getting paid work then yes - I'd at LEAST beat the living snot out of them or find someone who could!

Wasn't there something else on here a few years ago about someone (electrician or plumber) having their bag of tools nicked? It's exactly the same principal, only electronic gear...

Wow.

Big man :roll:

Relax, it's a made up story.

I got the story from a member of the chapter who carried out the punishment.

No, they've nicked your PA. Get a sense of proportion. It's bloody annoying, but it's not the end of the world.

Try and put yourself in the shoes of self employed people who need their kit to provide for their famillies. A mere annoyance if you can easilly afford to replace it, potentially kills your business if you can't. And the scumbag thief doesn't care which. I've only been robbed once and as posted previously on a different thread I was lucky the muppet put it on ebay and I "bought" it, got it back and beat seven bells out of the little toerag.

A moral compass that will allow a hardworking person to be bankrupted by the actions of a feral thief and laugh it off as a mild annoyance but raise up with passion against the possibility of that thief getting a kicking is way off kilter mate.

Try and put yourself in the shoes of self employed people who need their kit to provide for their famillies. A mere annoyance if you can easilly afford to replace it, potentially kills your business if you can't. And the scumbag thief doesn't care which. I've only been robbed once and as posted previously on a different thread I was lucky the muppet put it on ebay and I "bought" it, got it back and beat seven bells out of the little toerag.

A moral compass that will allow a hardworking person to be bankrupted by the actions of a feral thief and laugh it off as a mild annoyance but raise up with passion against the possibility of that thief getting a kicking is way off kilter mate.

well done for beating the scumbag, i nearly went bust in 1993 due to repeated break ins final straw was when they ram raided my doors and stole everything that was left after five previous goes.If i could catch them the nail gun would get a workout.

Have ever had anything stolen? Have you ever work soo hard for something and then have it taken away with out a care.

It is the end of the world me! I don't have to explain why. You don't know my personal circumstances!:rant:

This thread was started asking for the sheffield community to keep a look out!

& may be get it back:suspect:

well done for beating the scumbag, i nearly went bust in 1993 due to repeated break ins final straw was when they ram raided my doors and stole everything that was left after five previous goes.If i could catch them the nail gun would get a workout.

You do realise that the SYP have several accounts on here dont you?

You do realise that the SYP have several accounts on here dont you?

Isn't having multiple accounts a banning offence :hihi:

Isn't having multiple accounts a banning offence :hihi:

Actualy i think it is.

Mods, Ban em!!!!!:D