PA Equipment STOLEN

Hope you get it back, we had a load of PA stolen from Shambala festival a few years back had to do a benefit gig to replace it.

known burglar living on spring close view might be worth a look out on there.

Cheers :thumbsup:

PA SYSTEM STOLEN from Gleadless Valley area last nite Tues 24th Jan between the hours of 8pm & 9am on Wednesday 25th Jan

Pair of speakers Powered Mackie SRM450

Soundcraft mixing desk FX8

Pair speaker stands with sound lab sticker

large heavy bag of wires containing 4 white 6way exstention plugs socket and 2 10mtre black 2ways

Large black metal foot pedal, the words solo performer written on the top.

A silver mic stand quick release handle and rubber base, the sticker Manfrotto on below the handle.

Anyone hear of a second hand systems for sale or offered please contact me

My Name Is Rachel Raynor 07765684136

i had a load of gear taken from my van about three years ago the dumb thieves mate tried to sell it to my daughter.we reported it to the police who were a waste of time so the guy had a visit from the lads, result most of the stuff recovered tealeaf with snooker cue up nose.

i had a load of gear taken from my van about three years ago the dumb thieves mate tried to sell it to my daughter.we reported it to the police who were a waste of time so the guy had a visit from the lads, result most of the stuff recovered tealeaf with snooker cue up nose.

And you, incredibly lucky that you didnt end up with a charge against you.

And you, incredibly lucky that you didnt end up with a charge against you.

At the time he had a visit i was at the police station giving a statement about the information we had received regarding the location of the stolen items.The police went to the address seven days later, complete incompetence, if we had waited the stuff would have been lost forever .

Sorry to hear about this. If you're stuck in the meantime we have a small pa system that we could let you borrow to get out of any holes.

Bring back severing hands for thievery!

What a stupid idea.

Bring back severing hands for thievery!

Or castration with a rusty knife .Some years ago a motorbike thief from the northeast had his thumbs cut of with bolt cutters , bike thefts were at an all time low for years after .

Or castration with a rusty knife .Some years ago a motorbike thief from the northeast had his thumbs cut of with bolt cutters , bike thefts were at an all time low for years after .

:gag:

Who ever cut his thumbs off, i hope they went to prison!!

Relax, it's a made up story.

I would gladly go to prison, if I could get my hands on the people responsable.

They've ruined my life and will probably carry on ruining others too if they not caught. A public flogging is too good for them.

As the saying goes what goes around comes around.:rant::mad: