Iranian blockade of persian gulf

Edited by chorba

Everyone is watching Iran very closely but no one knows what's happening behind the scenes in the USA in terms of nuclear weapons.

So what do you believe that the USA is up to behind the scenes?

How can you try to justify one massacre by referring to other massacres?
I'm not justifying it, I'm putting it in context :P (since you like to quote the number time and again, seemingly to impart some sensationalist spin with it)

Or it leads to the equilibrium of terror. A balance.

There is clearly a balance already, Iran doesn't like that balance and seeks to change it, but the risk they take is that we don't want the balance changed and will try to stop them changing it.

Because the thread is about nuclear weapons.

I would have started by not dropping two nuclear bombs the most powerful weapon that exists on civilians.

They didn't start with the bomb..they finished with it..

Edited by chorba

Again, I don't believe in treaties they are constantly broken by everyone.

The only thing that maters is the economical interest which every country is pursuing and which is closely related to the power of they army and their weapons.

Everyone is watching Iran very closely but no one knows what's happening behind the scenes in the USA in terms of nuclear weapons.

If that's the only thing that matters then we can justify bombing the Arab nations out of existence in order to secure the oil for our economic interests.

Are we communicating in the same language? I never said that you'd asked a question, nor was I trying to answer you. I was merely pointing out that things aren't quite as simple as you're making them out to be with your "fact".

by the look of it, no :)

Edited by chorba

I think it's naive to think that USA dropped two nuclear bombs for the world's interest.

Poor Americans they had to sacrifice two of their most expensive bombs to save the world.

You clearly have it bad, what did America do to you.

Edited by chorba

No. It's because the number actually means something to me but clearly not to everyone since for some people think the two nuclear bombs were "a good thing".

Did you lose that much money in Las Vegas.