Owls sold out for derby

Shows what this club could be if Mandaric & Megson get it right.

If M&M take this club up and keep on progressing then the attendances will rise by a fair few, the fans are out there as the attendances for some games this season shows.

If the home end sells out for this fixture, what would your opnion of that be? Fair weather fans or credit to them for suuporting their team? Would the opnion differ if we were talking about Sheff Utd fans?

IF M&P take your club up and its a big IF .... Like P said its Charlton and any one from 4 which means he has already conceded you are not good enough to win the title.... If the home end sells outs it will be the fair weather fans (Cardiff, Palace ) turning up as would be the case if the same happened at BDTBL .... I saw a post on another forum about your attendances and they were saying you averaged about 30,000 during your halcyon days of fat ron and francis , so they might show up for the big games and would leave the smaller games from the real fans , which would please Easty no end as he could get his pint and pie with no queing up

As someone else has pointed out you are talking nonsense [read his post].

I think the early days of your sensible unbiased posts and your own lot on here accusing you of being a Blade for it have now taken their toll on your posts and clouded your previously very good judgement of the facts.

So are you trying to tell me that United gave Wednesday all of the Bramall lane end for the Derby game?

you're a very clever man

Thank you much appreciated, only my opinion I would just give them the top tier.

Edited by Owl84

We should just give them the minimum 3,000 even if it means leaving the rest empty.

Don't talk daft, why lose out on extra cash and united don't leave yhe top tier empty they put home fans there apart from this season.

might have to buy my ticket tonight then, the lass will have to miss out

So are you trying to tell me that United gave Wednesday all ove the Bramall lane end for the Derby game?

I'm not trying to tell you anything, I am telling you they got the biggest allocation the police allowed.

I had to sit in the other end of the ground from where I usually do because of the segregation.

Your suggestion that United deliberately left away end seats empty and wednesday should do the same is one of the most ridiculous ideas and assumptions I have ever read on here.

Shows what this club could be if Mandaric & Megson get it right.

Its because of the visit of the Blades and nothing else , its nowt to do with MM and GP getting it right...

Come to see United

you only come to see United

ALL TOGETHER NOW

Just like you all came to see the wednesday at bramall lane:roll:

United fans have already got tickets for the home stands.

Had the chance of one ticket for the north stand and there was plenty to go round.

This open policy for one match was an insane idea like I've said before.

It should have been linked with other home games in a similar fashion to what we do.

Don't talk daft, why lose out on extra cash and united don't leave yhe top tier empty they put home fans there apart from this season.

might have to buy my ticket tonight then, the lass will have to miss out

There top tier holds 5680 and they gave us and Birmingham just over 4,000 tickets are these both on police advise? If so why do the police allow United to take over 6000 fans to Hillsborough?

I'm not trying to tell you anything, I am telling you they got the biggest allocation the police allowed.

I had to sit in the other end of the ground from where I usually do because of the segregation.

Your suggestion that United deliberately left away end seats empty and wednesday should do the same is one of the most ridiculous ideas and assumptions I have ever read on here.

I think a backing of over 6000 compare to 4,000 (the 10% Football League rule minimum) in the top tier of a stand would give the away players a lot more of a boost. In such a big game I'm prepared to take anything away from United that may help there side.

Had the chance of one ticket for the north stand and there was plenty to go round.

It should have been linked with other home games in a similar fashion to what we do.

Aslong as any united fans in the home end keep their mouth shut there wont be a problem, if they are thick enough to make it known then thats at their own risk

It is linked to other home games you have to be on the database to purchase tickets. So the United fans you know must have got there tickets of Wednesdayite mates or are secret owls and been before.

There top tier holds 5680 and they gave us and Birmingham just over 4,000 tickets are these both on police advise? If so why do the police allow United to take over 6000 fans to Hillsborough?

Ask the police not me and stop making false accusations against the Blades.

I think a backing of over 6000 compare to 4,000 (the 10% Football League rule minimum) in the top tier of a stand would give the away players a lot more of a boost. In such a big game I'm prepared to take anything away from United that may help there side.

I'm sure mandaric is glad you are not one of his finacial advisors.

Do you really think the team needs that much help against the Blades. how many tickets did you offer huddersfield??.

I'm sure mandaric is glad you are not one of his finacial advisors.

Do you really think the team needs that much help against the Blades. how many tickets did you offer huddersfield??.

United have been well known to give Wednesday over the past few seasons the least amount of tickets possible (lower tier). Knowing full well they would be better financially by giving both tiers in previous seasons before the corner was built.

We offered Huddersfield the top tier then extra on the bottom, knowing full well they wouldn't sell them.

It is linked to other home games you have to be on the database to purchase tickets. So the United fans you know must have got there tickets of Wednesdayite mates or are secret owls and been before.

I thought they were are on general sale?

Don't know how he got them didn't ask.

I know one thing I stayed well clear.