Anyone know how much Costco are selling Acti Friers for,

Does anyone know how much Costco are selling Acti friers for, ive phoned Costco but because im not a member they wont tell me

Does anyone know how much Costco are selling Acti friers for, ive phoned Costco but because im not a member they wont tell me

don't believe the hype about these things ive had one apart from me not rating them mine blow up after about 14 months, just a thought how are you going to get one if you are not a member

Just trying to get an idea of what price I might be looking at, thanks for the reply, maybe they arnt worth the price whatever that might be

They have some in the sale on Amazon I noticed yesterday, didn't take note of the price though.

Just been told they are £115 plus vat

you can reckon on at least £100 i think the last time i looked at them they were about £110 +VAT

We looked into them and the reviews on amazon werent that amazing. Saying chips didnt get cripsy, just tasted like warm soggy chips. Same with meat and other veggies. Loads of people complaining they broke down a few months out of warranty as well.

Aye, ours broke down after 8 months, so we returned it and exchanged it +£45 for an Airfry.

We also looked the Acti-fry up, re breaking down. Seems we got away lucky, some of them have allegedly burst into flames. We paid £140 for ours when we bought it - IMHO deffo not worth the brass, Wish we had looked into them beforehand.

Angel.

Makro are knocking them out at £79+vat next week. I didn't think the chips were bad but although they say you can fit a certain weight in I found getting close to that weight could be a struggle for it. Determined to try a stir fry next week as mine in a wok remain rubbish.

Makro are knocking them out at £79+vat next week. I didn't think the chips were bad but although they say you can fit a certain weight in I found getting close to that weight could be a struggle for it. Determined to try a stir fry next week as mine in a wok remain rubbish.

Its actually not about the wok its about how much heat you get and the vessel used. Apparently most western Woks fail to retain heat and your best using your flat skillet/non-stick frying pan.

Secret to wok cooking IMHO, heat, and plenty of it. Gas ring on full belt, wok smoking hot with an oil that does not "burn" groundnut oil (peanut oil) and small portions of food so it cooks quickly without lowering the temperature of the wok.

We have recently moved and have now got an electric hob, it's impossible to wok cook on it, a waste of time.

Angel.