Need brake pads for Peugeot 107

can anyone reccomend someone to supply and fit brake pads for my car please? Preferbly south Sheffield/Chesterfield area.

feel free to give me a call regarding your pads

Hi call me on 07916053840 I will look after you

Ash has done work for me, and on that basis i can recommend him. :)

I am a fully qualified Peugeot technician and can supply and fit pads at a good rate but im other side of Sheffield.

hi there i have a garage in the north of sheffield i can supply and fit your brake pads for you at a reasonable price if you would like more info please message me with a contact number and i will ring you

I live in Dronfield and would happily provide you with a competetive quote just phone me on 07515685858 cheers Jay

Thank you all for you replies but this work is no longer needed!

I was told last week by a garage (A national company though I won't name and shame) that fitted me some new tyres that I desperatly needed new brake pads and they gave me a quote. Today I took the car elsewhere to get the new pads fitted, upon inspection I was informed that there is absolutly nothing wrong with the old pads. The mechanic showed me the new pads and compared them to the old pads and there was no difference!

I was told last week by a garage (A national company though I won't name and shame) that fitted me some new tyres that I desperatly needed new brake pads and they gave me a quote. Today I took the car elsewhere to get the new pads fitted, upon inspection I was informed that there is absolutly nothing wrong with the old pads. The mechanic showed me the new pads and compared them to the old pads and there was no difference!

great outcome for you and thumbs up to the mechanic who was so honest with you :thumbsup:

Yes it was a fantastic outcome and I am extremely pleased that I didn't part with my hard earned cash to the first garage that quoted me £95!

I shall definatly be using the honest mechanic next time I need car help :)

So you've been to kwik fit then. No problem naming them its a public fact that ripping people off is in the training manual.