Today i lost my soulmate. RIP Kblade

RIP Kerry ...Tragic news but stay strong 0742 you have to mate for the other love of your life

Hi Vid, It's Rob.

I have been watching this thread since Friday. It has taken me so long to post a message as I do not know what to say........

I may not be with you in body but my heart goes out to you and Ash***** I hate not being their to hold my little brother in my arms and tell him that things will be ok. Even if I could you know and so do I that I will never be able to mend your heart.

I know more than most how much you loved Kerry and to loose her so young is criminal, for Ash***** to lose her mother is the greatest crime of all.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers each and every second of the every day. 'D' and I are with you in spirit always and no matter what has happened in the past you are still my kid brother.

My heart is bursting for you and please know that I will always LOVE you and think about you and everyone else everyday.

No matter what I say can never ease your pain right now but I am with you always no matter how far we are apart.. Try and stay strong and 'Our Kid' will look after you..

Love to you and Ash*****

Rob & 'D'

R.I.P. Kerry may your body lay in peace and your soul fly with the angels XX

Edited by rwilson

This is incredibly sad news. I knew Kblade through here and other local forums and she always came across as such a kind-hearted, level-headed person. She was also a gifted photographer and I often checked out her photos in the photography section and on her flickr page.

I'm so sorry for your loss, 0742Sheff - you have my deepest sympathies.

I am one of the many non-posting Forum followers, but I can not express how very sad I was to read about the loss of your lovely Kerry... The witty and insightful Kblade, may you be given the strength 0742 to get through the heartbreak your suffering and to be strong for your daughter...RIP Kerry, AKA Kblade

I remember Kblade best from another local forum we both posted on. She was always the voice of sanity but with a great sense of humour. She helped my OH deal with some health problems from which she had also suffered and shared her own experiences which helped him very much. She had overcome many obstacles in life and was always there to listen and give advice, particularly in the early hours of the morning to fellow insomniacs. From her posts it was obvious she thought the world of her partner and daughter.

So sad to hear of her passing, a terrible loss. RIP Kblade. :(

So sorry to hear of your loss,my thoughts are with you and your daughter.

in darkness there is light , it takes time to see it, your strength and your daughter will pull you through this dark time

No words will console you, but we try.

Very, very sad news.

We're all Sheffield aren't we?

So sorry to hear this awful news.

RIP Kerry.

Thoughts are with your family and friends at this horrible time. xx