Anyone planning to drive to cornwall in july?

Blimey .. Not Eco I know, but I'd hate to share a car with two strangers for what could be a six hour journey. Good luck.

Six hours to Cornwall in July, if only!

Easily done.

£29.99 each on bmi baby

And all the plane's carbon footprint gets dumped on Wales- you can't lose! :hihi:

I can do it in four and half hours

£29.99 each on bmi baby

... that'll be one-way for one person and then add their killer baggage charges.

Blimey .. Not Eco I know, but I'd hate to share a car with two strangers for what could be a six hour journey. Good luck.

Have you ever seen the film Kalifornia . . .?

Hi we flew from manchester a couple of years ago cost us 113.00 for both of us and that was return with baby bmi have a look you will be suprised how cheap it is

I can do it in four and half hours

That's 77mph all the way there. Unless you're talking about just crossing the border into Cornwall in which case it's 73.75 mph. I'd like to see anyone try those speeds on the A30.

Edited by irenewilde

My sister is currently travelling to and from Cornwall every other week, and has started flying from Manchester Airport to Newquay Airport quite regularly. She has even found it to be cheaper that the train in some cases.
Especially since air South West has stopped the service in November following the closure of Plymouth Airport, a scheduled stop on the flight to Dublin (Manchester-Plymouth-Newquay-Dublin).

EDIT: I stand corrected, FlyBe took over the flight with no stops at Plymouth.

That's 77mph all the way there. Unless you're talking about just crossing the border into Cornwall in which case it's 73.75 mph. I'd like to see anyone try those speeds on the A30.
Not too much of a problem until you reach the A39 Truro roundabout Edited by Captain_Scarlet
Correction

Not too much of a problem until you reach the A39 Truro roundabout

There speaks someone who's never done the A30 on a Saturday morning in July....