Taxi Driver Offering Money

Why would they offer £300 for me to make a claim? So they can keep the £1500 that I would usually get or? And i'm not phoning the police on anyone, I ain't a grass.

Why would they offer £300 for me to make a claim? So they can keep the £1500 that I would usually get or? And i'm not phoning the police on anyone, I ain't a grass.

I think thats why he would be doing it, not 100% though x

If I was the OP I would be looking for a fraud reporting telephone number and damn well ringing it.

If I was the OP I would be looking for a fraud reporting telephone number and damn well ringing it.

Me too. Never mind all this lily livered 'I'm not a grass' rubbish.

It's fraud and it should be dealt with.

What the driver is probably thinking is that since you don't have whiplash, and are clearly not bothered about claiming, or getting any money from this incident, that if he bribes you and gets you to say that you are in fact injured, you won't mind just accepting a little 'sweetener' as it were, and letting him keep the rest of the payout.

Ahh alright. I'll probably query him about it tomorrow.

You come across as an honest person,dont do it.

They offer you £300 to make a false claim about you neck.

You go to doctor - lie to him and tell him you've a bad neck/whiplash - make a false claim. Scrap bloke gets done in small claims court for say £2000.

You and your mate get £600 between you and he walks off with £1400. Easy.

Thanks for all the information. Gonna give him a ring tomorrow see what he's up to and possibly report him.

Thanks

Just report him to the police,insurance company and taxi licensing authority.

Similarly report all fraud mentioned above and stop this claims rubbish that we have to pay for.

if he put a whiplash claim in for himself, it will look very strange that the rest of the people in the car dont have it.

Thanks for all the information. Gonna give him a ring tomorrow see what he's up to and possibly report him.

Thanks

I wouldn't speak to him again to be honest.