Snow thread 2012

Been snowing up Ringinglow Road since 1:00 p.m., not settling too much........yet!

OMG im guna be stranded, im guna die i dont have owt to eat and iv only got 6 cigs left

:(:o[

Don't panic just smoke the cigs and eat the filter tip I hear they are full of goodness x x

:( raintoday (usually more reliable than metoffice) has changed from moderate snow to 'snow grains'.........I was all excited too, thought we were going to get loads :cry:

Are the buses still running? :hihi:

I need to get from Greno to Sheffield for the hockey tonight.

A very light dusting of snow here in High Green with very fine flakes falling at the moment.

Regards

Doom

Its supposed to melt over night, so I dont think its going to stay around long.

Also this really isnt snow, its a dusting.

OMG im guna be stranded, im guna die i dont have owt to eat and iv only got 6 cigs left

:(:o

Quick get to Morrisons bread and milk almost gone and only three packets of ciggies left what ever is going to happen to us????:loopy:

Almost stopped in S2 now, was that it then? Or is it going to come heavy later?

Quick get to Morrisons bread and milk almost gone and only three packets of ciggies left what ever is going to happen to us????:loopy:

Panic buying here in Darnall too, just seen a bloke spend his last tenner on a pint of milk and 60 Jin Ling.

Traffic still going past my house. I don't get it, roads are still open even though theres been a fine dusting of snow. I'd've thought everything would have ground to a halt by now? Weird :D

It had stopped here in Tankersley but now we have got big chunky flakes !!!