Snow thread 2012

The roads are horrendous i got stuck in Edale had to turn back and ended up getting stuck again at the turn off at Fox House due the sheer weight of traffic and the road conditions the road at Fox House is terrible at the minute with loads of abandoned cars.

The roads are horrendous i got stuck in Edale had to turn back and ended up getting stuck again at the turn off at Fox House due the sheer weight of traffic and the road conditions the road at Fox House is terrible at the minute with loads of abandoned cars.

No it's not....it's bad traffic because of an accident on the M62...no snow at all.....:hihi:

Getting out of Manchester is impossible, snake pass is closed, wood hed is closed and the A58 is closed.

My partner has been trying to get back to Sheffield since 4.30 pm and is still stuck on the A640 :(

Getting out of Manchester is impossible, snake pass is closed, wood hed is closed and the A58 is closed.

My partner has been trying to get back to Sheffield since 4.30 pm and is still stuck on the A640 :(

Not suprised all the higher roads round Buxton way are impassable or very treacherous going by this site http://www.buxtonweather.co.uk/ so i doubt he will be able to come over the A6 either.

There was Cars abandoned on Winnats Pass aswell i got stuck on the road between Edale and the back of Mam Tor i had to turn round.

Need to get to Manchester .Are the roads clear?

m62...?;););););););)

M62 Greater Manchester - M62 closed and queueing traffic eastbound between J21, A640 (Milnrow) and J22, A672 (Rishworth Moor), because of a broken down lorry and snow. Diversion in operation - follow the black diamond symbol and re-join the M62 at J22. Matrix sign set to 40 mph. Travel time is almost 120 minutes. Average speed five mph. Congestion to J18, M60 (Simister Island).

Not suprised all the higher roads round Buxton way are impassable or very treacherous going by this site http://www.buxtonweather.co.uk/ so i doubt he will be able to come over the A6 either.

There was Cars abandoned on Winnats Pass aswell i got stuck on the road between Edale and the back of Mam Tor i had to turn round.

It is really bad, he is currently heading towards Denshaw to try to pick the Motoway up at juntion 23 :(

Need to get to Manchester .Are the roads clear?

check the Snow Thread Snake Woodhead are closed Winnats pass is in a bad way due to cars abandoned the roads around Buxton are really bad aswell http://www.buxtonweather.co.uk/ i would give it a miss if i were you.

m62...?;););););););)

Apparently there's been an accident so traffic is bad.

Apparently there's been an accident so traffic is bad.

a6 ;););););););)

Theres a light covering up here at deepcar,so i can guess there will be a lot on the woodhead,but i hear it is now passable with care.