Bright More Drive.

My friends sister has been given a flat at Bright More Drive by the council while they consider whether she can be given a permanent home. It should only be for a few weeks but I've heard it can be a bit dodgy there. Any one lived there recently? It's in one of the tower blocks.

dont go out after dark, and dont loiter when you go in the main entrance. just lock your door and become deaf to everything

my boyfriend used to work at the homeless section at howden and he said that yes it obviously isnt the nicest place in the world to be living but it is a means to hopefully a happy end! He said to just make sure like previously said that you just go careful there, dont trust anybody, dont go in and out at silly times and keep your wits about you. He used to have to do home visits while people were in interim accommodation up at brightmore drive and when he had been there that day guarunteed he would come home whinging about the lifts and having to walk up the stairs to the top floor :hihi:

IMO if people want social housing they shouldn't be able to be choosy.

Former Cabinet Member for Housing lives at Brightmoor Drive, so it must be quite nice :hihi: :hihi:

Guest busdriver1

Lets hope you never experience reduced circumstances then.

I've a friend lives there. Her flat's lovely with the best view in Sheffield. Very handy for town and University.

She likes it.

I don't think they mentioned being 'choosy'. I think asking what an area or building is like is perfectly reasonable question, whether social or private.

I've a friend lives there. Her flat's lovely with the best view in Sheffield. Very handy for town and University.

She likes it.

The flats are very nice, I've been in them and I agree. Dodgy or noisy neighbours are the problem with these types of blocks though. Luck of the draw, I guess.

Warning. Don't stay here. Druggies on her landings, alchies upstairs and druggies downstairs. She's not slept for the last 3 nights!

It's just next to BrookHill roundabout.

what a dumping ground for poor homeless, my son used to live there You want to ask any of the housing office if any of them would live there ask the police about it