Hospital bag advice needed (first baby!)

Hi all, thanks for the tips, i've just started to pack my bag & was wondering how many of everything I should take. I'm due in 30 days with my first baby!!!

Would you recommend a thin or thick dressing down for Jessops?

I've just packed my bag at 38 weeks!! So unorganized ha ha but i know jessops is quite warm so I have bought a thin dressing gown. Picked up one from primark for £8 it's white with a waffle effect pattern, thought it would do the job. Also got a great top for labour it's a huge shirt nightie that buttons all the way down so I can undo the buttons for b.feeding straight away but can hide the bad bits of my body lol. Even tho it's my second time I'm still concerned about what they will see! Ha ha xx

I second the thin dressing gown. Visited my Sister-in-Law in Jessops a couple of years ago and it's red hot!

defo pack a thin dressing gown- i was in Jessops 2 weeks ago and it was roasting!!

Hi all, thanks for the tips, i've just started to pack my bag & was wondering how many of everything I should take. I'm due in 30 days with my first baby!!!

Would you recommend a thin or thick dressing down for Jessops?

I'm due with baby no. 4 in just under 3 weeks and have just packed my bag, I have packed 4 baby grows and vest, 3 bibs, hat, jacket for baby to come home in and blanket, 2 nighties and pj, thin dressing gown and slippers, bag with soap, shampoo etc in, pack of pads, 5 breast pads, 12 nappies, wipes, bras, pants, clothes to come home in, brush. Thinks thats it.

I'd forget the Johnsons, it gives me a rash nevermind my baby!

Food - I had my baby in March last year and the food at Jessops is terrible.

I recently had a baby in Jessops in January. It's really warm in the hospital so pack things that you will be comfortable in. You don't need to take the Johnsons toiletries for the baby as just water is suitable for newborn skin and it's not recommended to put products on newborn babies skin. The only other thing I took was a pen and paper to write anything down. Good luck and hope everything goes ok.