11-a-side GK looking for team

Hi all,

I'm a GK who is wanting to try out 11-a-side again. I've been playing 5-a-side alot for the past 6 months, and would say I'm at a 'good' quality.

I've had some 11-a-side training with a Sheffield Wednesday GK Coach recently too.

I have my own car so travel isn't a problem. ideally want to play Saturday or Sunday in a league where the players arn't meatheads and you get on well and have a good game of football.

If you have space, please get in touch with me via pm

Thanks

hi mate i am in the middle of setting up a sunday league team for sheffield imperial league. we start training on 29th of january and we just want honest players who are reliable so we can build a good team of lads who enjoy there football.as with all football teams subs are required to be payed by each player which is why we are starting so early with training ready for new season. first couple of sessions will be free till we get number. by all means mate come and join us with a view to playing . let me know mate or if ypu want more details let me know and ill send you my number

If I can tempt you back to five-a-side we're looking for a keeper for the start of the new season at Goodwin Sports Centre in S10. It's a Wednesday evening league (between 20:00 and 22:00) and the new season kicks off on 15/02/2012. It's a cracking league, none of the nonsense that goes on at the likes of Goals or Power League - the players here actually want to play football rather than have a scrap. PM me if you're interested.

If I can tempt you back to five-a-side we're looking for a keeper for the start of the new season at Goodwin Sports Centre in S10. It's a Wednesday evening league (between 20:00 and 22:00) and the new season kicks off on 15/02/2012. It's a cracking league, none of the nonsense that goes on at the likes of Goals or Power League - the players here actually want to play football rather than have a scrap. PM me if you're interested.

@DoreOwl: I'm still playing 5-a-side :) I have my own team who play Mondays, and I play in a team on Thursdays. I'll be able to play for you once the Thursday league is over as I'd make the switch from Thursdays to Wednesdays. I much prefer goodwin over goals (and the pitches are loads better now they have been relayed). I may also be able to make a few appearances for you while the Thursday league is active.

@vnb09: I'll be in touch shortly

I am also a GK but looking to play in Saturday League, not played 11 a side for a bit but, still keep training up and play odd games in 5 a side, like tournaments ect. Prefer to join a new team that is just being created for next season, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi guys, i manage a team in division 2 of the SDFPL. Our one and only goalie (good planning by me i know!), has done his calf this weekend, and is going tob e out for a t least the next 3 matches (all in a row starting this saturday morning).

If anyone is interested in filling in, we have a training session tomorrow night 6.30pm at Pitz (which would be good for you to make it down for, but not a must), and the first of the games on saturday.

Let me know if you fancy it.

Cheers

Steve