Sign in to follow this  

Why is simon jordan such a idiot?

i dont know about the rest of you but im growing increasingly bored of his silly comments, which he doesnt even check in to the facts...... he has far too many opinions that he has to air in the media....

for the moment i am referring to the following story

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=332571&CPID=10&clid=&lid=4&title=Angry+Jordan+slams+Fifa

in which he believes andy johnson maybe forced to leave palace before the play off final (if palace are even gonna make it)

had he checked it out, he would have seen that FIFA have given championship clubs a "bye" and players will be allowed to attend the squads at a later date......

its not just this, its every week he is going on about something....

I wouldn't ever want to defend simon jordan but the other day fifa had totally forgotton about championship clubs having internationals and the play offs. The only matches they had given an exemption for were the champion league final and the uefa cup.

There was a live press conference the other day on radio 5 and one of the reporters asked " what about the play offs in england?" they were totally stumped

Originally posted by carcrash

I wouldn't ever want to defend simon jordan but the other day fifa had totally forgotton about championship clubs having internationals and the play offs. The only matches they had given an exemption for were the champion league final and the uefa cup.

There was a live press conference the other day on radio 5 and one of the reporters asked " what about the play offs in england?" they were totally stumped

yeah but he came out with this today i believe......

and there has now been special dispention for championship clubs