Chinese new year sheffield/roth ?

As a kid i used to get taken to Leeds to see chinese new year celebrations, iv been googling for a bit and cant find anything, id like to take my god daugter to see somthing today if pos, is anything going on in sheffield or rotherham to celebrate the chiense new year ....also i need to get some fortune cookies any idea cheapest place i can get them Thanks

As a kid i used to get taken to Leeds to see chinese new year celebrations, iv been googling for a bit and cant find anything, id like to take my god daugter to see somthing today if pos, is anything going on in sheffield or rotherham to celebrate the chiense new year ....also i need to get some fortune cookies any idea cheapest place i can get them Thanks

Try the chinese community centre on London Road, they'll know about anything public and organised.

have a nosy on the the sheffield union and the university sites...theres usually a big bash at the octagon.

you could try googling the universitys chinese society too to see if you can find any info about what they have planned.

best of luck and enjoy whatever you decide to do :)

x

You can get fortune cookies from the chinese supermarket down the moor, they should be able to tell you whats going on were as well