Problems with Virgin Media/Ebay 17th January

Is anyone else having problems with their virgin broadband in the Wisewood area? I have tried both phone numbers for virgin to try and find out if there is a local issue or its just me...but if I do manage to get thru, after the automated voice has waffled for a couple of sentences the phone connection dies!

Help

hi, i was just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting on to ebay tonight?, it keeps saying 'internet explorer cannot find the web page', getting ticked off now!!!!:rant:

Nope, have you tried using a different browser though? IE is always crap for me, try Firefox or Chrome :D

Just seen a post by someone else saying they're having problems with some sites, not just you :D

yes i cant get on it to

I'm on Virgin over here and can't get on Ebay or Sky's website, been off for an hour or so.

Seems to be all over, my phone is ok but can't get on many websites.

could it be linked to this??..

#virginmedia broadband down. Apparently cables 'stolen by chavs in the #waterloo area'. 'Not our fault, gov' said a sokespleb