Sheffield is full of teenage mums and dads..

And women have lost the ability to cross their legs.

Thats the root of the problem.

So these young women are conceiving immaculately, are they? No randy young (or even randy- older) males in view, then?

well what else is there for them today?. no future, no job, no money, no home of their own. Maybe having kids is the only thing they can have

Whats wrong with them getting an education and a future? These kids are just going to grow up lazy dole seekers who will never work

You want a decent job yet you can't string a sentence together. Ever thought of trying to improve your English language skills? Not being fully but you could spend some of your time educating yourself while you're stuck at home, that way you might be in a better position to get a job when they get a bit older.

I agree 100%

Whats wrong with them getting an education and a future? These kids are just going to grow up lazy dole seekers who will never work

Exactly. All that seems to be happening is we have a generation or even generations that see living on benefits a lifestyle choice. They know how to milk the system for all it's worth.

Exactly. All that seems to be happening is we have a generation or even generations that see living on benefits a lifestyle choice. They know how to milk the system for all it's worth.

Our economy is based upon property speculation, housing benefit and slavery, it has been for the best part of 400 years.

If it was more production orientated then perhaps they might grow some carrots and become self sufficient. :cool:

That's quite likely the biggest load of cobblers I've ever encountered.

How you have missed the point so spectacularly astounds me. Like I said. The point is they see having kids and milking the system as a lifestyle choice. Anyone earning and contributing is being taken for a a ride.

That's quite likely the biggest load of cobblers I've ever encountered.

How you have missed the point so spectacularly astounds me. Like I said. The point is they see having kids and milking the system as a lifestyle choice. Anyone earning and contributing is being taken for a a ride.

Everybody is forced to contribute via consumption taxes such as VAT, DUTY etc.

The majority of most people's benefit is housing benefit.

They also claim council tax benefit.

So called tax credits are actually benefits, and whilst the tax credit bill is £30Bn, the JSA benefit bill is only £5Bn.

I know many working people who like to moan about unemployed benefit scroungers yet they actually claim more from the state than the unemployed!

The whole system is a frickin joke.

Hell, the unemployed would be lamented for working for £100 cash in hand, spending it on cheap supermarket cider (£97 of which would be tax), by somebody working part time for an £8k salary and claiming £12k+ in tax credits for their 3 kids.

Because they paid income tax of 20% on the £525 of earned income past the 747L threshold.

Who is really being taken for a ride?

The system is set up to force people onto benefits.

Everyone with a child gets benefit. And people don't generally breed for benefits. Birth rate below replacement level and falling in the young, rising only in those over 35.

Edited by chem1st

not all teen parents are bad the only ones that should be judged are the ones that truly deserve it.

a friend of mine fell pregnant in our last year of school, she didnt believe in abortion so had a beautifull little girl. she now has 3 daughters her oldest is 10 and excelling in school is scoring on a higher level than her peers, so is her second child. both her and her partner work and got married recently.

i also know someone else who was pregnant in the last year who has since gone on to drag up 5 children all to different dads she is what i class as a prolific breeder she has a new one every few years so she dosent have to work. she allways said at school that she would never work and just be a mum.

the parents i judge old or young are the ones screaming obsenaties at there children or just screaming at them for no reason. i see this most days when taking my kids to nursery i hate it. i dont swear in front of my kids but im not a saint so i sometimes slip up but screaming at a child get her you little barstool is just not right in my oppinion

So these young women are conceiving immaculately, are they? No randy young (or even randy- older) males in view, then?

I wasn’t trying to be clever, I was just stating the obvious, women have the power to say NO regardless of how many randy young (or even randy- older) males are in view.

I grew up in the 60`s just as women’s lib was taking off but even then a teenage pregnancy was still frowned on …… by the 80`s it had become the norm.

The pill was meant to liberate women, it seems to have had the opposite effect.

Edited by Grandad.Malky

You are right its about time we took all the Country estates and Stately homes of em and make em get a job!

I am all for large family homes as well as the nuclear family. I think single mums and dads need alot of support as they do find it hard to cope, keep them at home nan and grandad.

Its the older people that have kids later in life and think there lives are perfect, and that their kids have been brought up perfect that frown upon the younger ones that supposedly have no education and no hope. I actually wonder if half of the people that post on here have a job because they seem to spend an awful lot of hours typing here!