S8 Unofficial Forum Night Out FRIDAY 17 FEBRUARY

THE PRINCE OF WALES is good on Derbyshire lane (just up from Woodseats), just opened as a real ale pub and loads of room.

Happy to try there - or the Broadfield's very nice! Not sure if that's too far for people to travel??

Chantry?

I'm going to taxi anyway so it matters not to me!

The more the merrier MrMoran!

Great stuff :D

I wont be drinking alcohol so if anyone needs a lift to or from or both then just give me a shout and ill happily oblige :)

Room for a small one?

Yay :clap:

Be great if you did :)

If we do the prince of Wales, I'm just at the side of there, so I'd happily pop along :|

well we can decide where to meet later, after we gage numbers maybe? work from one end to the other :D

As long as its not icy so i dont wind up falling again lol

:hihi: last time i walked down to Woodseats in a bit of ice, I wore some flat boots, and changed into some stilettos when I got there :hihi:

Now that's what I call sensible!!! Like a friend of mine used to take a pair of flip flops in her handbag on a night out so when her heels were killing her at the end of the night she'd whip out her flip flops and change..... how jealous were the rest of us??!! Super cool.

Now that's what I call sensible!!! Like a friend of mine used to take a pair of flip flops in her handbag on a night out so when her heels were killing her at the end of the night she'd whip out her flip flops and change..... how jealous were the rest of us??!! Super cool.

I do that in summer, but wasn't wearing anything but good warm boots in the snow and ice :hihi: