Looking for a 100% natural skincare/body/haircare range

Fox, very useful tips! I knew you can use castor oil to help prevent hair fall and help strenghten your nails, I didn't know you can use them in facial massage. My only concern is that knowing castor oils boost hair growth...won't it give you a moustache? We all know that's not a "must have" for ladies..

Have a look at the Burt's Bees range if you're looking for natural stuff. They are all labelled with a percentage of naturally derived ingredients- my favourite hand cream (banana and beeswax) is 100% natural. You can buy a sample of the range at John Lewis.

Hi

My friend has just started selling paraben free skincare products, she is based in Sheffield and will give you a trial bag of goodies for 3 days if you would like to test them. She can then order whatever you need

http://www.kellyrennie.com/arbonne/why-i-use-paraben-free-skincare-make/

Hope that is helpful :)

Fox, very useful tips! I knew you can use castor oil to help prevent hair fall and help strenghten your nails, I didn't know you can use them in facial massage. My only concern is that knowing castor oils boost hair growth...won't it give you a moustache? We all know that's not a "must have" for ladies..

And there was I thinking the excess facial hair was caused by my sweet tooth :)

Acually I hear that castor oil can either be great for the hair giving the appearance of lush thick locks, or the complete opposite, hair thinning :o Needless to say I don't use it on my hair. Coconut oil on the hair is ace though :thumbsup: In fact coconut oil is a great body moisturiser and massage oil too, it's really helped clear up my psoriasis and it smells lush.

Edited by foxforcefive

I use extra virgin olive oil to remove make up (including eye make up - it's safe) and also do much the same as foxforcefixe explains in post #9, except with olive oil (which must be extra virgin - regular olive oil won't soak into the skin). After I've done that I put honey onto my face, leave it for a few minutes and then wash it off. Honey is naturally anti-bacterial and leaves your skin incredibly soft once you've rinsed it off.

To exfoliate I simply mix honey, extra virgin olive oil and sugar. Spread it (very gently if you're exfoliating your face) over the skin in circular motions as you would a normal exfoliator, leave it for a few minutes and wash it off. The moisturising quality of the olive oil and the softening effect of the honey mean you shouldn't be left with dry skin afterwards.

Hello

Thanks for the advice, I have found some nice natural products so been ordering! and thanks to the member for the link, i'll contact your friend and have a look at the products. I have been using pure coconut oil for my face and body ( a tiny bit goes a long way!) and this has been fantastic stuff!

I use a pure organic shampoo and a teeny pea sized amount of conditioner on my hair, followed by a slight rub through of coco oil: no dryness or frizz, so this leads me to believe that my hair problems were caused by using salon and high street shampoo and conditioners (some i paid £20 a bottle for!!! :suspect:) no wonder my dry hair never went away, it was all the chemicals in the products I was using that was making it like that.

Hi there

I'm Melissa and I own Songbird Skincare - selling high quality natural skincare products which I make and sell locally here in Sheffield at farmers markets and craft fairs as well as online but I also run workshops which might interest you? The current class is Natural Bath and Body including Lip balms, sugar body scrubs, massage bars/body bars and bath bombs - I still have a few spaces left on my Feb 25th Class taking place at the Nichols building in town.

Also am planning to run a luxury skin care workshop shortly which will include how to make your own moisturiser, cleanser, toner and exfoliator as well as a Cold process Soap making class

If any of this is of interest to you please PM me and I can give you more info or you can have a look at my website http://www.songbirdskincare.co.uk

Cheers

Melissa

Hi I have tried to access your website but cannot get on it - I may be interested in attending one of the courses can you advise cost? Thanks Sue

Hi I cannot get on your website for some reason. I am interested in the luxury skin care workshop can you provide details please. THanks

Hi there

I'm Melissa and I own Songbird Skincare - selling high quality natural skincare products which I make and sell locally here in Sheffield at farmers markets and craft fairs as well as online but I also run workshops which might interest you? The current class is Natural Bath and Body including Lip balms, sugar body scrubs, massage bars/body bars and bath bombs - I still have a few spaces left on my Feb 25th Class taking place at the Nichols building in town.

Also am planning to run a luxury skin care workshop shortly which will include how to make your own moisturiser, cleanser, toner and exfoliator as well as a Cold process Soap making class

If any of this is of interest to you please PM me and I can give you more info or you can have a look at my website http://www.songbirdskincare.co.uk

Cheers

Melissa

Hi there

Sorry my website has been acting very strangely these last few days. The Luxury skincare workshop will be taking place in Late April early May. I will put some details up on a separate thread once the dates are finalised. If you need anymore info in the meantime please PM me - dont want to get in trouble for hijacking this thread!:)

Thanks

Root remedies, Hello natural co and  The Mineraw  these three products are best skincare protect. Couponkoz.my

Try Lani  - easy to find online and 100% natural !