Vauxhall drivers !

Yeah right. I bet at the moment your driving a 3 cylinder Skoda, a loan car from the accident repair centre while your Vauxhall is being fixed again.

Although through no fault of your own.

i might cut op up in the skoda or rather not then next thread will be SKODA drivers !!:D

I drive a Vauxhall Astra and am generally happy to tootle along under the speed limit, unless you have someone who thinks it's 'safe' to drive at 20mph on a 60mph main road.......

Generally I find it's Audi drivers who tend to cut people up and barge through to the front. Just a general observation!!!

I know someone who took the badges off his Astra, god knows why? At the end of the day its still an 'lowly reps car' Astra? And whats all this 'Irmscher' nonsense ... you can buy a different grille for £90 and stick a little badge on the back of the car, but whats it do I ask? Nothing, it just looks 'cool' ... hmmm ... I'll get my coat!! If thats what you need to get instant karma, life is passing you by!

I once saw (and I kid you not) a Skoda Octavia with the badges removed and Mustang grill badly fitted to the front. That was in Mallorca but I also saw in the Dominican Republic, a Toyota Supra de-badged and re-badged with Ferrari stickers. Class.

I know someone who took the badges off his Astra, god knows why? At the end of the day its still an 'lowly reps car' Astra? And whats all this 'Irmscher' nonsense ... you can buy a different grille for £90 and stick a little badge on the back of the car, but whats it do I ask? Nothing, it just looks 'cool' ... hmmm ... I'll get my coat!! If thats what you need to get instant karma, life is passing you by!

I've seen a Skoda Octavia with all the badges removed and Mustang badge fitted to the grill, like it's a model that they only sold in small numbers in Mallorca where it was, and I saw a Toyota Supra in the Dominican Republic which had been de-badged then re-badged with stick on Ferrari badges. But I think the best one was in Spain where I saw an Aixam 50cc micro car (popular in Spain as you can drive them on a scooter license) fitted with chrome spinners, mirror glass and a spoiler. You had to see it to believe it.