Unofficial Forum Meet 20 Feb 2012

Hi Everybody

Next unofficial forum meet is on 20 February in Harlequin real ale pub on Nursery Street, 7:30pm onwards. Looking forward to seeing old friends and new:D:love:

I will be there as usual.

Might try and get to the Facebook meet at the Rawson in a fortnight as well.

Oh it's another Monday night........ boo!! Have a fun night, sorry I can't be there! x

Oh it's another Monday night........ boo!! Have a fun night, sorry I can't be there! x

Its always on a Monday

Its always on a Monday

Thanks Peaches - I didn't realise it was always on the same night each time. Right, well I can't make Mondays so that's me out unfortunately! Enjoy! May try and get to one of the Facebook ones though and obviously will be at the singles one.

Would be nice to meet some fellow forummers!

Thanks Peaches - I didn't realise it was always on the same night each time. Right, well I can't make Mondays so that's me out unfortunately! Enjoy! May try and get to one of the Facebook ones though and obviously will be at the singles one.

Would be nice to meet some fellow forummers!

I think the fb one is a closed group :huh:

I will try and attend a Monday event again soon, unfortunately, I cannot make this week. Busy weekend, so I will be pooped by Monday :(

I will try and attend a Monday event again soon, unfortunately, I cannot make this week. Busy weekend, so I will be pooped by Monday :(

Next one 20th Feb you will be made welcome:D

Good to hear it,i'm sure you'll receive a warm forum welcome from Denlin and friends.

I can't go out on school nights either, being hung over and getting up at 6.30am isn't good for anyone..

Don't think it is but not 100% sure

Don't think it is but not 100% sure

On second thoughts I think it is, but if you are on FB there is nothing stopping you joining. Will make enquiries. Thanks for last night, you were quite ill, and you should really have cancelled it, but being the trooper you are, you didnt.

Hope to be at the next forum meet.:)

On second thoughts I think it is, but if you are on FB there is nothing stopping you joining. Will make enquiries. Thanks for last night, you were quite ill, and you should really have cancelled it, but being the trooper you are, you didnt.

Hope to be at the next forum meet.:)

Thanks Pat, always glad to see you and others at meet, sorry if I wasn't usual self last night but I'll be reight by next meet:hihi::hihi: