Naturist cleaning

Have you ever heard of Mr Logic out of VIZ Halibut?

Indeed I have.:hihi:

As pointed out already, naturism is for the person, not for others to enjoy having you around naked, so why would someone choose to use a "naturist" cleaner other than with "other" intentions over and above getting their place cleaned?

I would also think you would also have to declare this on your insurance and they may refuse you.

And don't even bother with trying to get work in business premises as all sorts of legal complications arise - staff popping back in unexpectedly, cctv in operation, etc; it is the unknown and nobody would (hopefeully) take such risks as they would possibly get sued by anyone walking in on a naked cleaner hired with the landlords/employers permission. It's called sexual harrassment.

Edited by indizine

I have heard of something similar before. I'm not sure if they were in underwear or naked. It's not for me I'm afraid.

What brought you to the part in your life where you decided that you wanted to walk around strangers houses naked cleaning. Also do you do you do background checks on you costumers. And what security would you provide for your staff if attacked?

i am thinking of starting a naturist cleaning company would any one use this

Despite the predictable responses so far, you haven't been clear here.

Who's the naturist, the cleaner or the customer?

If it's the latter, and seeing as he asked if anyone would use it, this means the naturists hanging out in this forum would have to reveal themselves in order to say yes they would!

Luckily if you sit down and leave a skid mark you can clean it straight away!

If it's the latter, and seeing as he asked if anyone would use it, this means the naturists hanging out in this forum would have to reveal themselves in order to say yes they would!

Ho ho ho :hihi:

In the voice of Paddy, Naked Man, Reveal Yourself!

Seriously what a "bright" idea! And what price will you charge?