Hendersons relish

Aha! So it's all the ex-pats coming back to Sheffield and buying all of the stock up that accounts for why every shop I've been in for the last few weeks has had an empty shelf where the Hendo's should be!

Please stop doing it- I want to buy a bottle.

ill sell you a bottle? :D

buy it online, you can buy it by the gallon, or litre or someat last time i looked

great stuff! its tastes the best when applied to chips, fried egg and baked beans:) (few slices of bread too, to make butties)

Amazing they sell it there.

Always remember seeing a lad at a football match, he comes to the Owls matches up from Luton and always takes back about 20 bottles of relish with him to sell them down there.

You should have a sister like mine.She visits me here in the great white north every couple of years and brings a gallon jug of Hendersons which I share with one of my sons.

Her son-in-law owns a fish and chip shop so she gets it wholesale

We'll be in Sydney at the end of March so Bondi will get a visit. Sadly we had pork pie over the weekend and there was something missing.............

Edited by bazmanau

We'll be in Sydney at the end of March so Bondi will get a visit. Sadly we had pork pie over the weekend and there was something missing.............

not the pork?

I order mine on line from Henderson's & they post it out. Comes in a plastic container all the way to OZ. I initially asked them if they had any outlets in Oz & they gave me the name of one place in WA but when I emailed them they said they didnt sell it. Its expensive I suppose (comes in a litre bottle) but worth it to have Henderson's especially on the Yorkshire Pudd

Hi. bazmanau. Thanks for the tip. Went down to Bondi today and bought 2 bottles.:clap::clap::clap: