New knitting group @Heeley City Farm

Starting on Thursday 16th Feb we are hosting a knitting/craft group from 6pm - 9pm in The Farm Kitchen, the farm's on site cafe, and will meet every two weeks thereafter.

All are welcome - it's free to get in and Alison's homemade cakes will be on sale if you get a bit peckish. Hot drinks will also be available.

Don't worry about ability, the more experienced will help out beginners, and we will have some equipment for you to use in case you don't own any knitting needles but would still like to have a go.

Come along for a chat and some knitting!

See you there

Edited by HCF2010

thankyou HCF2010 for your message, look forward to meeting you 16th

we'll look out for you 172 - 125 :)

I would be interested in coming along and having ago if you'll have me :) I have no experience, only a desire to learn

Do we need to be there at 6, or can we drop in any time?

Hi Becky B. No you don't have to be there for six, it's a drop in so whenever you can make it for :D

That's nice and local to me, if we've been rained off our plans to go camping later this week I might be able to pop in :).

Starting in half an hour, chocolate cake and flapjack on sale and knitting needles and wool ready to put to use.

Great meeting, learnt a few more crafts too, enjoyed teaching others to knit, great bunch of ladies cant wait til March 1st for next meeting