Free schools that teach 'intelligent design' as science will lose funding

It would appear I'm not allowed to look at the link, but I do agree the religious education needs to be taught because there isn't an entity to inform anyone of its presence.

Nope, its been deleted. It was a thread discussing whether Monty Python would ever do a Life of Brian follow up about Mohammed, and featured the usual ignornace and lies.

And as long as SF has to delete threads like this it shows that more education is needed, not less.

I wonder if the thread questioning why Muslims don't eat pork is still around?

No, religion is taught so that hopefully the offspring of some of the posters on that thread aren't as ignorant and bigoted and intolerant as their parents.

When I look at this image, it reminds me that wherever religion plays a greater role in peoples lives, the more bigoted, ignorant and intolerant its members become.

There's nothing the matter with teaching religion as long as you teach it for what it is.