Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi,

We need a roof replacing, it has two valleys and chimneys that'll need sorting and the gable ends probably replacing (soffits & facias?). In addition I think the pointing needs doing too.

Are there any firms that people would recommend in Sheffield that can do all this?

We can't offer to quote for this due to forum rules 😱

My advice would be to contact anyone who's been on here for a while as the idiots get found out very quickly.

Edited by dan2802
Keeping the mods happy.

Can only say that dan2802 offered me what seemed very fair advice and I will certainly ask him to quote on any future roofing work i need. 

Hello, I'm looking for a roofer to replace two bay roofs one in lead and one in fibreglass.  The scaffold is up ready! Sheffield S8. Please DM me if interested. Thanks. 

I'm in the process of buying a 3 bed victorian terrace that will likely need a full re roofing. Surveyor said it's still the original roof on there as there's no felt. Is it possible to get a ballpark figure quote by DM or will someone need to visit the property?

Edited by SWaka1

We used Dan and his team at Roofline and couldn't fault them. from quote to completion they came when they said they would and are always happy to answer any queries you may have.

On 27/05/2021 at 11:05, TonyB14 said:

We used Dan and his team at Roofline and couldn't fault them. from quote to completion they came when they said they would and are always happy to answer any queries you may have.

Thanks Tony. Glad to be of service.

On 26/05/2021 at 19:01, SWaka1 said:

I'm in the process of buying a 3 bed victorian terrace that will likely need a full re roofing. Surveyor said it's still the original roof on there as there's no felt. Is it possible to get a ballpark figure quote by DM or will someone need to visit the property?

Send me a copy of the property advert on email to sheffprop@gmail.com. Ill give you an estimate based on the photos.

If you want to go further we can arrange a site visit to firm up a price.

It'd be October before we could actually book you in as things stand.

Dan

On 30/05/2021 at 21:25, dan2802 said:

Thanks Tony. Glad to be of service.

Send me a copy of the property advert on email to sheffprop@gmail.com. Ill give you an estimate based on the photos.

If you want to go further we can arrange a site visit to firm up a price.

It'd be October before we could actually book you in as things stand.

Dan

Great - thanks will email now

If anybody is looking for a decent roofer I would try Roofers Sheffield. The guys did a fantastic job replacing my flat roof on our extension. 

The website is here for anyone that is looking Roofers Sheffield

I hope this helps.

Another comment to add.  Always check the guarantees that are on offer from any roofers you hire.

On 16/08/2021 at 08:08, LiamHooper said:

If anybody is looking for a decent roofer I would try Roofers Sheffield. The guys did a fantastic job replacing my flat roof on our extension. 

The website is here for anyone that is looking Roofers Sheffield

I hope this helps.

Another comment to add.  Always check the guarantees that are on offer from any roofers you hire.

Never heard of them ?

3 hours ago, dan2802 said:

Never heard of them ?

You must have, look at their 5 star reviews on Google!!!