Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi - need someone to look at roof of my new house. There is a slate/tile missing and want to get it looked at before the autumn. Also need one of the down pipes fixing and gutters cleaning.

Hi - need someone to look at roof of my new house. There is a slate/tile missing and want to get it looked at before the autumn. Also need one of the down pipes fixing and gutters cleaning.

Drop me a message with your details.

I'm sorting smaller jobs like this next week before starting another re roof.

Drop me a message with your details.

I'm sorting smaller jobs like this next week before starting another re roof.

Thanks - have sent you a message

Thanks - have sent you a message

Ill give you a call in the morning.

Hi,

Does anyone have contact details for Lee Sampson? We have used him before but have lost his contact details.

Any help, greatly appreciated

Thanks

---------- Post added 07-09-2016 at 18:42 ----------

Hi,

I'm looking for a roofer who wil have a look at a chimney and some attic damp on a property I'm looking to buy

Edited by jelly

We had James Chapman and he's brilliant :)

Can anyone recommend a roofer in Sheffield that would be able to clean the excessive moss from a tiled roof please?

Hi it's a fairly easy job to do your self if you don't mind heights once you've cleaned it off spray it with treatment as it will just grow back

Hi has anyone had their conservatory roof replaced with the new tiled version? If you have, do you think it's worth the investment, what were the prices you were given and which company would you recommend. Looking at getting this done conservatory size is 12 X 12ish. Thanks

Hi, ring Jordan at

ROOFNGLASS

FREE QUOTES AND SURVEYS

CALL JORDAN 07971073747

thanks doubletop yes we do conservatory warm roofs re-roofs flat roofs repairs and more regards Jordan

Hi does anybody know which local roofing companies undertake all the work themselves using their own full time permanent tradesmen and provide a genuine insurance backed written guarantee? I'm talking about a residential re-roof - tiles, batons and under felt. Thanks :)

Not looking for quotes - just suggestions of reputable companies that meet the above criteria. :)