Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Glennis. Happy to call round next week. PM me your contact details and we can go from there.

Roofer needed to look at my roof in S14. I have a leak in my bedroom, approx four foot square damp patch, and getting worse with all this weather and its needs to be made waterproof.

I am at home all this week, until 4th Jan, so contact me if you can come round and give me an estimate, to get the job done asap. Thanks, Glennis

Hi happy to call Monday morning

Please call me if you wish for us to PPP round

Thanks billy

Gt roofline

To save me trawling through all the pages, can Gutters Dan (Cambell maybe) add his contact details on here (or if anyone else has them). My friend needs some work doing but I recently lost all my numbers.

To save me trawling through all the pages, can Gutters Dan (Cambell maybe) add his contact details on here (or if anyone else has them). My friend needs some work doing but I recently lost all my numbers.

Hi. Best number to get me on is 07766 016099.

If your not already on my list of jobs 'to do' or in the diary to see me i'm not going to be able to help as i've currently got work booked into May.

Sorry.

Dan Campbell

Does anybody know any good roofers in sheffield...?

My whole roof needs re-doing and soon!!!

Any advice is welcome, as i don't want to get caught out by cowboys!!!!

Thanks!!!

Try me ripon street

Hi all, need recommendations for a good flat roofer soon as, so if you no anyone that could help me out please let me no. Thanks in advance

Hi. Best number to get me on is 07766 016099.

If your not already on my list of jobs 'to do' or in the diary to see me i'm not going to be able to help as i've currently got work booked into May.

Sorry.

Dan Campbell

Thanks Dan,

I lost all my contacts and just really wanted to have your number again for if/when I need it. Also, I had a friend that was looking for someone, but think she's sorted now.

Cheers

Lindsay

Hi all, need recommendations for a good flat roofer soon as, so if you no anyone that could help me out please let me no. Thanks in advance

Hi if u would like to give me a call I can call out and take a look for you thanks Zac.

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations on a roofing company, local to Sheffield.

Preferably a small firm, reliable, and not costing the earth.

Will be probably a full re-roof, I know it definately needs looking at first, for a 3-bed detached house.

Thanks.

Philip Dalton did my terrace some years ago.

Im happy to come and take a look with a view to doing the work later in the year as currently booked up until May.