Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi - I need a good reliable roofer to to sort out a valley gutter that has been poorly installed. Needs stripping off and putting back correctly.Does anybody know a good person/company?

S17 area

I hired ZAK to do this job. His communication was excellent, turned up on time and did a great job, plus cleaned up and took all the rubbish away. Highly recommended.

ps - lesson learned here - hire a proper roofer for a roofing job!!!

Thank you for the recommendation john and glad your happy with our work regards Zak.tell:07776490867.

Edited by zak123
telephone number.

Just had a roof fitted by Zak (5 star roofing service) - absolutely top job. 07776490867 Came out for a quote when they said they would, really reasonable price, great finish and cleaned up after themselves at the end. Never been so happy with a job.

Thank you for the recommendation john and glad your happy with our work regards Zak.tell:07776490867.

Would love to recommend you but the work you promised to start today does not seem to be happening and the scaffolding was not installed over the weekend as promised.

I have sent you a couple of texts asking what is happening but no reply.

If you would like to update me on here please I would appreciate it.

Does anyone know a builder who can remove a gargae roof and how much it would be to replace with another safe one please :)

Does anyone know a builder who can remove a gargae roof and how much it would be to replace with another safe one please :)

Why isn't the current roof safe?

Give a bit for information as to what your after or call to discuss further.

I would like to thank and recommend Dan2802. He came today to look at what we thought was a leaking roof. It turns out it was actually a leak in the loft. Thankfully Dan is also a plumber, he quickly sorted the problem at a very reasonable cost .Thanks so much Dan!

Just want to thank Zak (07776490867) of five star roofing for doing some emergency repairs to my roof, came the same day as I called and just before the biblical rain of Tuesday!

Just want to thank Zak (07776490867) of five star roofing for doing some emergency repairs to my roof, came the same day as I called and just before the biblical rain of Tuesday!

He's always been excellent with us too!

Ring Dave the roofer, he saved our live this week when our roof sprang a leak, didnt charge us silly prices like some people wanted to charge us.

His no is 07841916519