Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

anyone know of any reliable roofers in Sheffield who turn up when they say they will and don't charge and arm and a leg for small jobs

I'd recommend you look in the recommended tradesman section on this forum

Hi ve jusy PM d you

cheers ash

Goff roofing are really top guys

anyone know of any reliable roofers in Sheffield who turn up when they say they will and don't charge and arm and a leg for small jobs

What area are you in Elaine?

I'm pulled out with work but if your close by, i'll try and squeeze you in.

I can recommend JTB roof and build - don't have Jon's number to hand but if you search for them on here they are in the recommended tradesmen thread. They have just finished 3 and a bit weeks work with us, and we are very pleased with it.

Hi i ve just had my roof done and they were really quick good and the cheapest by far they were ccs homes in sheffield therte number was 01142337733 i ve recomended them to others too.

good luck with it :roll:

Hia, we're going through the same exercise and have used a guy recommended to us by a neighbour he is called Mark and his number is 07761 789282.

I have met him and seems like a straight forward guy!

Good luck

sorry posted in wrong section

Edited by xgrifterx
wrong section

Over the next couple of months I'm looking to get my gable end, and possibly my ridge tiles, re-pointed. The ice this winter appears to have wreaked havoc and I ended up with a huge pile of cement over the driveway, and now have some pretty obvious gaps in the roof where it used to be!

It is obvious from looking at the remains that this has simply been patched up to look nice at some point in the past (probably before I moved in 4 years ago) so I'm looking for someone who will remove all the old cement and re-seat all the tiles properly rather than doing another 'patch' job. Depending on price I might also want dry verges fitting.

So... recommendations for a decent job?