Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

would give you a free NO obligation quote

Im working up s6 on a house doing a full grind and point and nxt door are having a new roof and the lads have done a great job as i have seen , they have put 2 velux windows in and are just about finished with a new roof , if you call me tommz i can pass you on to them to speak in person , i hope this helps cheers martin . ps my contact number is 07855050734

ST Building Services - http://www.freewebs.com/stbuildingservices/

We used them to carry out roof repairs on our house last year, they were good value for money and efficient in getting the job done.

If you do contact Stuart, please say Harriet from Oakland Road recommended them :)

Harriet

Thank you for the recommendation Harriet much appreciated.

We have completed quite a few roofs in the Sheffield 6 area, Stuart can be contacted on 07966459485 if you require a quotation.

Thanks

Julie

inspired roofing call i can give you a quote 07525048409

Philip Dalton is worth a try. 0114 2799799. Done a few for me in the last 16 years and not one fault.

Would not use Philip Dalton, i know of people who has used him and have to fetch him back as roof still leaks. He does work on schools and they have to fetch him back.

I would recommend -37 Treswell Crescent Sheffield S6 2LE 07970 382883 they are very good and very reasonable. They will also tell you what properties they have re-roofed so you can go and look at them.

I would highly recommend Greg Owen lives in village did a great job on my terrace and very resonably priced number in phone book

What sort of figure (very roughly!) would I have to pay for a re roof on a 1930's semi. Can anyone advise please?

What sort of figure (very roughly!) would I have to pay for a re roof on a 1930's semi. Can anyone advise please?

totally dependant on what kind of slates/ tiles you want back on really

Doh!! I hadn't thought of that!! Middle of the road priced tiles!