Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi,

We've just had some repairs done on our roof by Stuart Taylor (ST Roofing), his yard is on Taplin Road so local to you. He charged a reasonable amount, did the job on time and to a good standard. I'd use him again. His number is 0114 265 2055

Harriet

Hiya

Can anyone recommend a roofer. Approx 5 tiles have fallen off the roof of a terraced house on Woodseats and need to be replaced. The tiles are at the bottom of the roof near the guttering and are all together. Cheers

Hiya

Can anyone recommend a roofer. Approx 5 tiles have fallen off the roof of a terraced house on Woodseats and need to be replaced. The tiles are at the bottom of the roof near the guttering and are all together. Cheers

Job done this afternoon.

Regards.

Dan.

Hi try dan2802 forum member higly recomended.

Cheers Mick, you working with Pete tomorrow?

Hi does anyone have any info on bad landlords and what to do? i have had an ongoing roofing prob along with damp in my private rented house..i am receiving benefit of carers allowance and full housing benefit because of my sons autism...can i get my landlord to do anything about it? can i hell!! just empty promises and fobbing off!!! im sick of the drips on my sons bed and in my bedroom too ...the house is falling to bits around my head and its causing me real upset...any advice guys please??? Chantasfinn@aol.com

Hi does anyone have any info on bad landlords and what to do? i have had an ongoing roofing prob along with damp in my private rented house..i am receiving benefit of carers allowance and full housing benefit because of my sons autism...can i get my landlord to do anything about it? can i hell!! just empty promises and fobbing off!!! im sick of the drips on my sons bed and in my bedroom too ...the house is falling to bits around my head and its causing me real upset...any advice guys please??? Chantasfinn@aol.com

Move somewhere better.

Contact the council, they have a team that can assist in 'gently' reminding landlords of their obligations.

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/in-your-area/housing-services/private-sector-housing/private-landlords/contacts

Thank you for the recommendation.

c d roofing are now doing a FREE video survay,

what this entails is a close up recording of your roof,

i then plug my camera into your tv, then you can see the condition of your roof.

advice, if any needed, will be given free.

hi ive had a few quotes from various roofers , dobson roofing , dalton roofing , ascot roofing and hill top roofing , the quotes from dalton and dobson are well over £1k for a standard garage roof just to reboard and felt.

the 2 quotes from ascot and hilltop are good prices but i want to know if anyone has had them work on there propertys before and was it ok , thanks:)