Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Errr- please don't name and shame on Sheffield Forum. It's a policy thing, and we get a bit put out if you do (and your thread will disappear too).

just used Steve from SRS to repair some roof tiles that had been blown off in the recent bad weather. He is on 07877626347. He is quite busy but seems to have done a good job.

Used a company called MAHM Construction. Very very quick and pretty competitively priced. My partner worked nights then and the guy even said he would put up and take down the scaffolding when it wasn't an inconvenience!! Numbers i have for them are 0114 2449185 / 077233 33395 (Mr. Murani)

Does anyone know of a good roofer in sheffield, that is not to expensive. Its to fix the top of a leaky bay window? HELP!

Top Tile Roofing (Mark Nield) did a good job for me recently. Reasonable quotation, came when he said he would, did a good job (roof not leaked since!) - I would use them again.

tel. 01142342190

Pete

Can whole heartedly second the recommendation - Mark at Top Tile completed an excellent job on my daughter's roof in April. He deserves to be recommended.:|

I can third it. Top bloke, did a top job.

We can arrange these repairs for you at very competitive rates.

email quoteme@nucad.com with address and contact details.

Can arrange next week which day will depend whereabouts you are.

hi...

can anyone recommend a good honest cheap roofer...im having trouble with my flashings ive had some quotes off well astablished places (wont mention names) but with the rain and stuff theyve bumped the prices up!!!!

cheers in advance!!!

Hi someone has been recommended to us and he is coming out tomorrow - I work with his partner and understand that he is very good, fair priced and an honest bloke. Will let you know what we think when hes been out. regard sue

thanks sue would appreciate that!!

bloody weather!!!

Stuart from All Build Construction has just done our flashings and lead bay roof - very good, and half the price of the other quote from a well-known firm (Former James Bond, first name Timothy). Think his number is 07984880806 - though haven't a card to hand, so might be wrong.