Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Ring David from DJF Roofing he has just done my roof and made a really good job at a very good price his no is 07564488984

I used this thread to find some roofers to get quotes from so I better pay that back :) I went with Inspired Roofing, they fitted a new flat roof, sealed the roof over my bay window, cleaned out the gutters, re-grouted ridge tiles, replaced a missing tile and repainted the house front and roof line which was looking very grotty.

The quote was reasonable, they came when they said they would, phoned first, were here most of two days and the work looks very smart. I'd definitely use them again.

What was the (rough) cost if you don't mind me asking?

Just I have no idea and am mulling over the idea of having some stuff done in the future so would like an idea of what to expect.

Gibson roofing he dos fiber glass roofing with a 20 year guarantee he good and reliable call him on 07415 101259

as above im looking for recommendations and quotes for either a roofer or possibly builder to remove and refit a flat roof for my mum its the large type over the front door.

anyone who provides a quote will be expected to prove they have done this type of work before.

has anyone had this done recently, if you have how much did you pay and can you recommend anyone to go with or anyone to avoid (via pm) please as this roof was only replaced 2 years ago by a cowboy so im trying to avoid her paying for it a 3rd time.

I have just contacted a reliable builder who is currently doing a massive roofing job on my business premises and he is very good. He has loads of photos of previous work on all types of work and I can personally vouch for him. I have told him to send you his number and you can discuss this with him in further detail and get him to come and see the job and work a quote out for you. If you wish me to pass a number on to him then by all means on me one and I will pass it onto him for you.

Yes you guessed it. Ridge tile blown off my roof

I may need a roofer to come round as soon as the winds have stopped so would appreciate any recommendations anyone may have.

Hi did u get a roofer to replace your ridge tiles if so who did you use and were they any good , also what sort of price is it.

Iv been let down by builders who didn't turn up to do the job

Thanks