Unitedites going about their business quietly..

Of course cb :thumbsup:

With regards to the banner, all joking apart, I think they have actually spoilt what looks like a well designed, expensive banner with the 'No Hillsborough to sadden my eyes' tag at the bottom IMHO :thumbsup:

I believe thats the second line of a song that has been sung at BDTBL for at least 30 years now albeit it being plagarised from a Glasgow Rangers ditty

lol. Go back to early december at the owls were talking of a

automatic place, 4 points above the blades and their job seemed done !! Wrong !!

Sorry LB the season is over and your promoted ! :loopy::hihi:

Plenty of time to get bitten !

The Owls do seem to be hurting this weekend.

Shame;)

I believe thats the second line of a song that has been sung at BDTBL for at least 30 years now albeit it being plagarised from a Glasgow Rangers ditty

I Know, I used to work with a kid 30 years ago who literally sang it every shift without fail !

I Know, I used to work with a kid 30 years ago who literally sang it every shift without fail !

Was it jimmy mick ;) , oh by the way still reckon earnie potts was your best player ever :hihi:

Keith Edwards likening United to Brazil, Callers on Praise or Grumble likening them to the France 1998 team

Quietly though yeah ;)

Keith Edwards likening United to Brazil, Callers on Praise or Grumble likening them to the France 1998 team

Quietly though yeah ;)

Keith Edwards is a complete and utter tit! I could listen to any game on radio but when its Utd and hes on...I cant stand it! Id rather listen to Warnock!! :hihi:

Its only January i would not rule out UTD and wednesday finishing in the top two, Blades have a couple of tough games coming up, Will take a point saturday now if not why not all 3 :thumbsup:

Keith Edwards is a complete and utter tit! I could listen to any game on radio but when its Utd and hes on...I cant stand it! Id rather listen to Warnock!! :hihi:

There's always a fair few calls on Radio Sheffield not many agreeing with him! Sheff Utd playing like the France '98 team haha me thinks they're getting ahead of themselves!

oops sorry, forgot they were doing it "quietly"

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh