Heeley Millenium Park

Just a quick thread to say thanks to the people at Heeley Millenium Park at todays opening of the revamped facilities.

I didn't catch the name of the shop (sorry) but thanks to Ed for showing the kids how to ride the new bike trail and some hints,tips and words of encouragement.

Also thanks for the bike maintenance.

There were also lots of people tree/shrub planting to improve the area.

Its a lovely little park so I advise you to give it a go!:D

It's a shame it probably wont stay like it for very long. Dont get me wrong I really like what they have done with the park but with some of the teenagers that like to hang around the park I do highly doubt it will stay as it is for very long.

Just a quick thread to say thanks to the people at Heeley Millenium Park at todays opening of the revamped facilities.

I didn't catch the name of the shop (sorry) but thanks to Ed for showing the kids how to ride the new bike trail and some hints,tips and words of encouragement.

Also thanks for the bike maintenance.

There were also lots of people tree/shrub planting to improve the area.

Its a lovely little park so I advise you to give it a go!:D

Hi Loom, Glad you enjoyed it and like the new facilites. We all had a great day too and really appreciate everybody turning up for the launch. Ed works for Recycle Rides which is the training bit of Recycle Bikes so I will pass on your feedback, thanks

There will be lots of other events on the Millennium Park over the next year so keep an eye on http://www.heeleyonline.org for details .