Weightwatchers 2012

Congratulations ! Well done. I meant to join but never did. There is still time though. How does it work in with cooking for your family ? Do you eat separately ?

We all eat the same it's not that much different to what I would usually cook to be honest it all about portion control. Tonight I am making a chilli and rice which we will all sit and eat together. Tomorrow a Sunday roast and lots of veg. My problem is cutting down on wine but have managed ok so far this week. :)

I started using Weightwatchers online 7 years ago. I gave up after a few months as was paying money that I could use elsewhere while taking the advice they gave. Since then I've lost (and kept off) 13 stone. Still got a couple of stone to go but I am getting there.

If I can provide any tips I will do :-)

Wow that is fantastic well done :)

Hi Had my first weigh in yesterday and i had lost 2.5lb which i was very pleased lets keep this going as you say the more we tell people about our wieght the more we get motivated

I totally agree, well done on your first weigh in, mine is tuesday but so far doing well not touched any of my 49 points yet this week :)

Edited by Sooperdooper
Typo

I started last week. Lost 4lb first weigh-in whoop whoop. I'm gunna do it this time am so determined. I've gone fruit & veg crazy all free on the propoints.

4lb is fantastic well done, I hope I manage that. Mind you my aim is a loss every week even if it is just half a pound will get to goal in the end :)

It's my first weigh in Wednesday, doing ok so far (I hope!) like the idea of helping each other, could also post mini recipes and tips!

Well it's my first weigh in tomorrow tea time, I have had a really good week so hopefully should have lost some weight, will let you know. How are you getting on? :)

Well it's my first weigh in tomorrow tea time, I have had a really good week so hopefully should have lost some weight, will let you know. How are you getting on? :)

Are you on commission or what? :suspect::hihi:

I started using Weightwatchers online 7 years ago. I gave up after a few months as was paying money that I could use elsewhere while taking the advice they gave. Since then I've lost (and kept off) 13 stone. Still got a couple of stone to go but I am getting there.

any tips would be good thanks x

any tips would be good thanks x

i'll try my best - its become a way of life for me so will have to think lol.

best bet would be to just ask and i'll see what I can help with xx

It’s all really about motivation. If you value something highly enough you’ll do it.

Most of the “research” used to “prove” that diet x or y works in some magical way is wrong, unreliable, inaccurate yadda yadda yadda. Any diets that tell you need to eat only this, or none of that is unsustainable. Any diet that tells you to buy a certain “product” or “brand” should be viewed suspiciously.

Where these groups are great is for the motivation, building friendships etc, IMO

However, try to get something too quick (we loves the quick fixes in the West we do) and it will all go wrong in the long term, I promise you that.

Also, all longitudinal research into weight loss says that if you are not exercising (walking, running, whatever, simply moving more) then your weight loss will be short lived.

Move more, eat less. Everything in moderation. Only thing proven to work.

WOW! - well done!