Where can i find Country Log Cabins to let

I'm wanting to book a nice weekend break in a Log Cabin or something which has a spa or hot tub. I dont want to travel to far out of sheffield and will also be taking my dog. Has anyone got any ideas where i can find these that are a reasonable price?

tattershall lakes is good but i think its shut now until march, we stayed in one i think it cost £130 for the weekend

We have been on a few Hoseasons Lodge holidays and they are fab. Depends what your after but they do top range and then more reasonable ones. We've stayed in Scotland, Northumberland and Shropshire with them but I know they have them in Derbyshire too.

Failing that do a search for Lodges with Hot Tub and lots come up. Hope you find somewhere and you enjoy it as much as we do.

Happy

centre parks,sherwood forest.

Griffon Forest Log cabins at Flaxton York are lovely.

Edited by dirend

Griffon Forest log cabins at Flaxton York are lovely.

Edited by dirend

Griffon Forest log cabins at Flaxton York are lovely.

Heard you first time:hihi:

Ha ha, Wont let me delete the flipping thing! But it is good so i'll say it twice.

Darwin forest country park near Matlock Derbyshire have log cabins.Nice place.

I totally agree with Darwin forest. We've been for a long weekend for the last 3years in November and love it. Last year we had a hot tub for the first time and loved it! They have a large swimming pool with sauna and jacuzzi and a beauty salon. Also a lovely pub which do good priced and lovely meals. There's also a new children's play centre there. Darwin forest is on the outskirts of chesterfield just before you get to matlock but you would think you are miles away! When you Google it it will be under pinelodge holidays. They also have a park called sandybrook near Ashbourne but it doesn't have the pool etc. Also the best grade lodges are called something skylines. But you can't take dogs in them and only a few have hot tubs at the moment.