Abandoned/empty buildings in Sheffield- MEGATHREAD

Theres quite a few dilapidated old buildings on Spital Hill, near the new Tesco.

there are a few between meadowhall and the retail park.

also there are some old mills up past hillsborough going out towards dam flask.

Not a factory but old buildings with some history at Norton aerodrome.....

Yeah what about 'The Citadel' old Salvation Army building in town that's supposed to be derelict/empty !

LOl, I was about to say something like that!

Please dont go listing derelict buildings on here, the Occupy people will start to get ideas :D

Bottom of eastbank road just before it forks off, there is a house on the left which looks to be old and empty, also further down eastbank road towards the co-op petrol station, on the right hand side I think there's an old children's home or school. Not sure though so don't quote me on it.

There are some derelict old industrial buildings on Egerton Lane just outside the city centre that look like they've been left empty for years. You'll probably find a few more in that area.

HaHa, I was expecting that. .. (No I only do Mural work.) This is for an Art project at college im doing About Urban decay and derolict buildings ect. I need photos of old run down buildings ect.. and just wonderd if anyone knew of any

Loads of 'em, around the supposed 'Sevenstones' area, I regret.

Shalesmor tram stop, walk towards the Globe Works building to Cornish St and Green Lane. Don't go in any of the buildings or grounds as there are cameras and the security guards are close by.

Walk up Cornish St to Waterloo walk to Rutland. some abandoned works and a brewery.

Then over and up Carlisle/Saville/Brightside/five weirwalk; many abandoned works.

Don't take any pics of the bridges,railroad, forgemasters, meadowhall or the m1 as the police will stop you.

Down Abbeydale Rd near Broadfield Rd :Abbeydale Picture House.

Ps bring some friends with you on your travels for safety.

Don't take any pics of the bridges,railroad, forgemasters, meadowhall or the m1 as the police will stop you.

On what grounds? Anyone has a right to take photographs of any structure or place that is visible from a public place.

"Anti-terrorism". I've been held and threatened a few times in the past, which is partly why I hung up my urbex boots and went into semi retirement.

Because urbex is tresspass and not a crime the police upped the game by using flimsy excuses to detain you in a petty tit for tat battle for making them do some work, such as aggravated trespass (if a door or fence is found broken), burglary, being found in an enclosed space, vagrancy (you don't wear your best clothes for urbex so this is an easy one for them to pin on you) and anti terrorism.