Abandoned/empty buildings in Sheffield- MEGATHREAD

Hi guys, im a sheff hallam student photographing urban decay and need to access some dodgy places, applying the trespass law obv, for some urban decay images! ive accessed couple of sites today which were interesting, sidney st behind niche, run down buildings plenty of grafiti good few images and the Jacobs building next to tescos on abbeydale road! easy access, plenty of over growth. However ive stil got a film and a half left for this kinda stuff so i need u to give me plenty of areas i can visit over the weekend to access wiv my tripod n cam!! couple of areas i need to access are the 5 weirs walk and ballard hall in ranmoor!

cheers

If anybody wishes to help the op please do so via pm. And to the OP please note that textspeak is against forum rules so please don't use it.

Hi, Im Doing a project at college and im looking for some empty buildings/Factory's In sheffield where I can go and take photos. Does anyone know of any? Would really appreciate it, Thanks. :)

:suspect::suspect:You sure you dont want a place to tag!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

HaHa, I was expecting that. .. (No I only do Mural work.) This is for an Art project at college im doing About Urban decay and derolict buildings ect. I need photos of old run down buildings ect.. and just wonderd if anyone knew of any

Next to the tesco car park at Millhouses there is a derelict factory although it's not much more than a shell now.

Thanks, WallBuilder. I already know about that place, was just looking for some other places.

Thanks, Steely

Go on Carlisle street I bet there are a few if you go on there. Turn up the side of the kitchen place and there is a road behind it that runs parallel with Carlisle Street, I know to one place being empty at least, I went past it a couple of weeks ago. Forncett Street look on Google street view.

Edited by iansheff