Anyone used or heard of keiths party magic

hi im wanting an entertainer for my sons 4th birthdat but not a clown as he keeps sayin there scary is keiths party magic any good does anyone know quite a few are booked up for the time i want and date

Hello Zane,

I was a clubland entertainer many years ago so I know what I'm talking about. My advice to you is; "Contact a reputable Variety Agency". They have loads of entertainers of all descriptions just waiting for someone to book them, and just because the entertainers work through a variety agency does not necessarily mean their fee will be expensive. It all depends on how long you want the entertainer to perform and how much you're willing to pay.

I'd be surprised if they charged you over sixty pounds to entertain at a children's party.

how would i get intouch with them i have called loads iff entertainers and thr all between 125-165

Hiya i used Keith for my sons 8th he is absoultely fantastic he held the show well for two hours and all the kids were spellbound with him, he was that good that 3 mothers booked him for their own kids birthday party after they had seen him at mine xxx

i have been intouch with him but i have been told he is not suitable for childrenn aged 4

Eh? there was a varied age of children at my sons party, from babies to 12 year olds, i had 30 kids here when Keith come, age didnt come into it when i booked the party ???

We had Keith at our daughter's 4th birthday party and we had no complaints.

He is very entertaining.

Another one is Lucy Lost-it (not got details).

Used keiths party magic at Hillsborough Arena

He really keeps the kids entertained

I had him for my lads party and he is fantastic would definatly book him again x

Most Childrens Entertainers Entertain Children from 4 upwards, if its a 2 / 3year old party could you explain games to them.?? Keithspartymagic does a 2 hour show. well worth the fee.

Can someone tell me how much Keith charged and for how long please. Thanks.