Singer frontman/woman wanted

local indie /rock band are in need of a new singer frontman or woman ,the band do covers from the 80's to present day ie jam to the foofighters,we can be flexible in the current set list of songs we play, It would help if you had transport, your own gear ie mic and stand, had some experience , be able to pratice at a local studio once a week/fortnight and be able to gig roughly once a month (if and when we get back up and running),the band has its own small pa and lights to suit pubs,we are not professionals just some blokes who enjoy music and playing,age does'nt matter so long as your over 18 under 65,

Edited by chuggster
need refreshing

hi, my name is craig, are you guys still looking for a singer? im 25 and ive been singing and gigging since i was 13

can you email me some details to craigjeffcock@yahoo.co.uk

or call me on 07852714093

hi mate just searching some older posts are you still looking to play if so mail me with a contact number or call me on 01142316917 i can give you more info cheers steve.

hi steve the band has moved on and im no longer with them but if i need a frt person i'll let you know regards chuggs