Sign in to follow this  

African Pygmy Hedgehog For Sale

Species of animal to be rehomed - African Pygmy Hedgehog

Rehome or Sale? Sale

Reason for Rehome / Sale No time for him, poor little chap is just upstairs on his own

Sale Amount £70 to include all his belongings

Location S2

Has the Pet been in Rescue Previously? No

Can the animal be picked up and put into a basket without the risk of scratching or biting? Yes, He's never bitten

Age & Sex Male, 3 1/2 years old. Please don't be put off by this as an African Pygmy Hedgehog's life span can be up to 8 years.

Breed/ Mix African Pygmy Hedgehog

Colour/coat type Er prickly!

Can the animal be groomed/handled without biting or scratching? No grooming as such needed, again he's never bitten.

Live in / out In

Neutered/spayed N/A

Chipped No

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues No

Temperament: He huffs when you pick him up, a lot of hedgehogs do. He does settle down and is easily bribed with mealworms!

Vaccinated & Wormed N/A

Any special knowledge needed I wouldn't say anything that can't be learned by reading up on the species and talking to people. I'm happy to advise as best I can when he is collected

General Information you can share: Sadly for sale as he's not getting the interest he deserves. Please do bear in mind these are nocturnal pets and are rarely active during the day although as with anything there are exceptions!