Dog attack on bracken moor lane playing fields

has anyone heard about the attack on the football fields on bracken moor today seemingly the dog turned on its owner and he got carted away in an ambulance the dog got took away with the police anyone throw any light on event

Apparantly, a young lad was attacked a few weeks ago by a dog he was walking for someone else. Not heard anything about it happening again today

Bracken Moor in Stocksbridge ? Not heard anything but glad I didnt take my Dogs on there today.

seemingly the dog has supposed to have turned on its owner when i came home there was an ambulance and a paramedic on the car park thank god i was late home otherwise i would have been walking my dog on there at that time

Well if its turned on his owner then thank god for that as it could have turned on some innocent member of the public.

The lad involved was walking his two dogs, both dogs turned on him and attacked, he was rushed to hospital where he went into theatre with over 30 bites, the dogs have been put to sleep. Luckily for the lad a passer by heard his shouts and pulled the dogs off, well done to this person, you were very brave

Well if its turned on his owner then thank god for that as it could have turned on some innocent member of the public.

What kind of logic is that? He is an innocent member of the public.

The lad involved was walking his two dogs, both dogs turned on him and attacked, he was rushed to hospital where he went into theatre with over 30 bites, the dogs have been put to sleep. Luckily for the lad a passer by heard his shouts and pulled the dogs off, well done to this person, you were very brave

How awful! What kind of dogs were they?

How awful! What kind of dogs were they?

I believe one was a bull mastiff and the other was a staffy but don't quote me on it

Why do people want these kinds of dogs apart from as a weapon?

What's wrong with the old fashioned breeds that you hardly see any more unless you go to the countryside, where no one seems to feel the need to own these weapon-dogs?

What kind of logic is that? He is an innocent member of the public.

Quite agree Murphy, the thoughts behind it is that the mastiff has totally lost the plot, attacked its owner, being pack animals the staffy has followed suit, the lads in a terrible state.

Why do people want these kinds of dogs apart from as a weapon?

What's wrong with the old fashioned breeds that you hardly see any more unless you go to the countryside, where no one seems to feel the need to own these weapon-dogs?

What does 'these dogs' mean? Do you know something the rest of us don't or are you just winding up to go into the usual uneducated Staffie bashing rant?