21st Party Venue Needed for MAY!

Hello!

I am organising my 21st Birthday Party for May & I am looking for venues to hold it at. I dont know where to start! i dont mind paying but would like to consider FREE & PAID venues, Not particularly bothered about a Buffet but if a venue provides a buffet or you could provide your own that would be great!

i would also need a DJ, Who plays most chart music!!

So if anyone knows of anywhere decent i'd appreciate your input, The venue would need to accomodate my 17 year old brother too.

Many Thanks!

Lewis

Contact us at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead, we're the place where you see the cricket pitches by the big roundabout. We have a big function room with a private bar and ample free parking. You can have our resident DJ too and we offer a range of buffet options if you want feeding too! Give us a call on 0114 2373216, but dates are booking up quite quickly, so the sooner the better!

Try the Pits, Woodbourn Road 01142617000 - im pretty sure their room hire is free.

well your in luck because sheff has loads of venues.

go to the library in city center ask for a list of venues there are loads.

Contact us at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead, we're the place where you see the cricket pitches by the big roundabout. We have a big function room with a private bar and ample free parking. You can have our resident DJ too and we offer a range of buffet options if you want feeding too! Give us a call on 0114 2373216, but dates are booking up quite quickly, so the sooner the better!

I reccomend this place, been a few times for a party, good place, good food.

Everest pub at handsworth is great free room and do buffets as well also has dj for the room with good chart music background pm me for more details

what area are you looking for a venue in as i know quite a few good ones xxxx